Reviews for Pop! Go the Buttons
That Girl chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I almost cried from laughter! Brilliant! So brilliant!
Soul93 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This was beyond hilarious!
urarararararara chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Ishida waited a long moment to respond, "...you wound me."

fave line
scis ipse chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
*snickers at Asano* Inoue really is that clueless and Asano is just as overdramatic. I love it! XD
Nelarun chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Hilarious! I loved it all! Everything was perfect from characters speech to their actions. Hehehehe. Hilarious!

Nela
ahbuggrit chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
i like this an awful lot :) niice

KAK
blindkitten chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This is utterly amazing! Especially the end, with the misunderstood conversation... that was just genius!
sakR9 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Hahaa! Just the kind of fic I wanted to read and with my favourite couple too~

Obviously I wish something more had happened... but... it was perfect how it was...

good one! Thanks~
CurlyHairedDemon chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
To say this made me laugh... would be an understatement of such epic proportions! everyone seems very in-character here, particularly Asana (the drama queen)... and there was something awkward, funny, and sexy about the beginning. it was WONDERFULLNESS.
spade013 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
i want a sequel!
Pineapple Fizz chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I loved this fanfic! I was a little skeptical when I first started reading it, but I thought everything about it was absolutely adorable. I don't know if that was what you were shooting for, but keep it up :D I love the whole Orihime and and Uryuu pairing. I loved the way the situation was created so delicately and Asano's character was incredibly spot on. He's such a crazy fool.
Madam Grey chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
LMFAO Omg I loved this story xDD It was hilarious. Ahahaha, the entire idea was great, and you characterized Ishida and Orihime so well 8D Lmfao and then Asano xD his reaction "You feind!" had me laughing so hard. I loved this so much~ The way you contrasted between Ishida and Asano... like Ishida was all gentlemen-like and Asano... wasn't really xD 8D Yay, IshiHime x) This just made my entire day.
Chibiusa-chan Minamino chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
OMG, I laughed since de beginning until the end !

It was excelent ! XDD

And I love your sentence in the end "Every nerd has his day. With Inoue Orihime, Ishida Uryuu will have an entire afterlife." XDD
slicesliceslice chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
AMAZING. It might just be me, but it took me a while to get the ending though.. otherwise, everything was PERFECT!
brokensocks chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
“The way you moved it in and out, in and out...it was so smooth and firm!”

“Ah...it was nothing.”

“You must have a lot of experience.”

“Yes...I do this frequently. Very rarely at school, though.”

That was my favorite part. XP

By the way, you might want to change the rating to 'T' because I don't think 'K' would allow the word 'fuck' in it. _;