Reviews for Sold
planet p chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That's sad; an interesting take on things, and, I mean, you have to wonder, don't you, what involvement Jarod's parents have in all of it that they aren't telling... like Margaret and the scrolls? I mean, where did that come from suddenly? It wasn't in the show, was it? Then - Wham bam! What do you know? - it's suddenly super, super important. What else don't we know?
Me chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I like the idea - but you rushed it a bit so it took away from the angst/tenstion of the story. This was more like a skeleton of the story - not the story itself.

Though - personally - I don't think the boys were sold, anything is possible with fanfic as long as you set it up correctly.

First, you need to establish WHY the Major and Margaret would sell both of their sons years apart and subsequently, what changed their minds). You didn't do that. Just saying they felt guilty isn't good enough.

Like I said, the idea is good and I'd really like to see you really write the story.

And, as a side note, the first reviewer was wrong about Kyle and Jarod not being brothers because they are both the children of MC and Margaret. Ethan, on the other hand, is a child of Catherine Parker and Major Charles.
Azilan chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I like the idea behind this story! I always thought there was more to Jarod's kidnapping too and that maybe his mother wasn't the goody-two-shoe he was thinking.
allis chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I like this fanfiction. It's a good idea.

It's true that is weird they have heard nothing. But I don't think they sold their two boys. I think when Margaret cried after Jarod was taken it wasn't false. But it's a really good interpretation of this weird moment. allis
griffenvamp chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
You got some problems with the story line.

Yes kyle is Jarods brother but he is only his half is the son of mager charles and miss parker's mother and miss parker mother gave brith to kyle. Jarods parents did not sell him to NuGenesis becouse in one of the show of the pertender they show the flash back of jarod being taken from his parents fram house then it being bruned down to the ground (sorry don't remember what episode it was in).