Reviews for My life, My journey, My job, My sister
Crossed by the Stars chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Love it! I havent had the luxury of reading the rest but its awesome so far. Its so hard to find sisfics of girls under the age of 16. I'll get back to this later! Promise:)
JohnnyStormsGirl chapter 16 . 10/27/2008
i love this story keep going
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 16 . 7/10/2008
plz update soon
julie chapter 16 . 6/18/2008
hey great story can't wait for an update. Can't wait to find out what happrens with everything. Good job
kelliekid chapter 16 . 5/21/2008
wo w i liked i t
TheWinchesterAngel chapter 16 . 12/29/2007
poor girl, i hope she fainds happiness in the future
maggie loves you chapter 16 . 11/26/2007
oh l really l e this l also like how u add the songs at bthe end it gives it a nice touch
lemonwedges4 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Love it!
rita chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
ok, no offence, but your spelling and grammar, totally suck. if you want people to keep reading, i would advise that you brush up on the afore mentioned areas. other than that, it's all good.
EmSyd chapter 16 . 10/15/2006
Wicked.
hotforjensen101 chapter 16 . 10/15/2006
Awesome it rocks
Poisonchik88 chapter 16 . 10/15/2006
The song at the end was a nice touch and I really like the whole Laura and John talk. I imagine thats how the boys feel abandoded.. I would feel that we too .. It was just a nice heartfelt chapter. I really liked it.

Update Soon !

Have a great week !

D.
Mary-Cate chapter 16 . 10/15/2006
Two more good chapters. I could really feel Laura's pain. And the idea of Tyler's phone number being one digit off of Matt's is very intriguing. I'm really curious to see what that's all about.

Keep it up!
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 16 . 10/15/2006
this one was kinda confusing. but good. update soon! but I just remembered that that day was supposed to be their Dean/Laura day. It was kinda sucky though for Laura. It seemed like it was all about Dean.
noname32 chapter 16 . 10/15/2006
Good Job, I like it alot! Update soon!