Reviews for L&O: Domestic
catherinelefey chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
wow that was great! You really captured the Jack/Claire realtonship, but the courtrrom scenes were great too! More please!
BlueAngel8341 chapter 9 . 5/21/2006
Super storytelling! Very compelling and full of details. You captured the character voices and I just couldn't stop reading once I got started. I'm so glad that people are still writing Jack and Claire fic. This one is a most excellent one.

I hope you will keep giving us Jack and Claire fic!
MyLadyLorna chapter 9 . 5/19/2006
They won. Magnificent ending, in every way! One more bad guy off the streets, and all thanks to the courage of one young woman and the determination of the DA's office. Excellent writing!
MyLadyLorna chapter 8 . 5/19/2006
Oh yeah, I believe him. If he's not guilty, I'll be completely astonished. Jack sure knows how to dig in for a foothold. I've seen him do it so many times, and you expressed it perfectly.
MyLadyLorna chapter 7 . 5/19/2006
How painful for Jack. This case is bringing back all of the old memories and hurts of his childhood.
MyLadyLorna chapter 6 . 5/19/2006
Rey did very well, bless his heart. But what a witness. Excellent job at finding someone they could discredit as being untrustworthy. Quite well-written.
MyLadyLorna chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
*snerk* Yes, to the female sex Rey is more appealing than Lennie, no matter how much I love his sarcasm. Excellent choice, Jack!
MyLadyLorna chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
Ooh, sometimes I hate how the L&O judicial system works. Vital evidence thrown out on a technicality. I fear I might be as much of a rule breaker as Jack if I were in his position.
MyLadyLorna chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
Aww, Lennie and Rey. It's nice to hear them speak and actually, well, hear them. You did a superb job on the dialogue. I can hear Rey's indignation about Hilton, and Lennie pointing out that they are better then the criminals.
MyLadyLorna chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
Okay, I seriously don't like that guy. Killers with sex appeal are the most freakish kind. I feel so sorry for the jerk's wife. She found the courage to leave him and he kills her. I guess that's what men like McCoy are for. They can't stop the crime, but they can bring justice.
MyLadyLorna chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Poor Jack. Imagine having such memories of a rotten childhood. Knowing him, he won't back down from putting this guy either behind bars or stick a needle in his arm.
PlayTheGame chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
As always, a super fic! I love how you write Jack and Claire. Can't wait for more...