Reviews for A Long, Long Trip
Yemi Hikari chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
m ... love it. Very few fics with Mandos in it that are LotR.
invisigoth3 chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
what a break they got, I am glad that mandos so fit to return them, what would we do if they stayed where we could not... torture..err help them thru their adventures.
invisigoth3 chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
I think that they took a wrong turn somewhere, is it too late to go back? This would count as an "opps"
Alexandra of Mirkwood chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
Ha, ha, funny. Gotta love 'em! :)
Elfgirloflorien chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
I think Legolas and Aragorn should have caused a bit more trouble in the afterlife...but otherwise, I love the story! short and sweet!

and I thought it was interesting how they didn't remember Mandos' halls.
DawnStrider chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
And so the valar sent them back so that they may end up in many more such adventures for all our sakes. Anyways a great story, loved reading it.
Masterarcher chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
HEHEHE! I liked that! It's takes a genius to take them to Mandos! I love this and it is going on my fav list right now!:)
Alexandra of Mirkwood chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
Oh, that's wonderful, they have to cause 'trouble' in the afterlife...Oh well, we love 'em anyways. :)
DawnStrider chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
That was amazing and was quite amusing to read. I loved their reactions to being 'dead', hehe. I did hope that they would maybe get to explore a bit further, but they might have to stay there to do that. Cant wait to read how they get sent back, they will be sent back right? Oh please ,please update soon.
Alexandra of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Ouch...That's gotta hurt...

Sounds interesante! Update! :)
DawnStrider chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Woah, that was great, please update soon.
invisigoth3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
oh man don't these guys ever learn, no leaving the palace gates!

I am happy to have another story to look forward too,