Reviews for Festivities
jj chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
thats kakashi for you getting a prize for kurenai and asuma at one time lol
MonkeY.n chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
That' s so sweet! Wish you'd write another chapter!
The You of Yesterday chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I really like this.

I liked the rules they each have in their arranged relationship: Kurenai is strong, beautiful, and very feminine; Asuma is get masculine and Kakashi is sort of androgenous, or caught in the middle, desired by both of the others but desiring neither.

I enjoyed how the symbolism of the yukata colours backed up their assigned gender roles :-)

The scene with the fairground stall reminds me strongly of a scene from Graham Greene's Brighton Rock actually, with Kakashi in place of Pinkie in the role of the troubled and disturbed youth. I don't know if you had that in mind when you wrote it...?

Anyway, sorry to ramble on...! It's a very sweet and touching story :-)

You
Targaryen chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh, sweet. For some reason I really love the idea of Asuma's bracelets being carnie rings.
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Aw, this was really sweet and enjoyable. I like how Kakashi was uncomfortable and uncertain about things. Very in character from my point of view. The carnie's response to his easy win as "shinobi" was hilarious. They would have to deal with that sort of thing, wouldn't they? Good for Kakashi, taking him down and all. I laughed when you had Asuma immediately appear behind him with the money. You handled Kurenai's gentle personality very well. Bravo.
Favored chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was awesome!
Takayu chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
My first time reading a asukakakuren fic.

:D

And I really liked it. Now I have a new pairing to look for!
dr. sluice chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
kifha chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
squee~

*die due of the cuteness*
gabo0 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Oh my.. aren't you writing any more?

I want to read, please!

More, more :D

Gab
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
That was interesting!
Aki no Kaze chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Uwah, I so do love your roleplay! Got hooked from the moment I set eyes on it. This fic is nicely written by the way, love kakashi's shyness and aloofness, Asuma's everpresent leer, and Kurenai feeling relaxed. I hope to join once i turn 14, or after I turn fourteen, at any rate. ANBU should be glomped and given cheesecake! Once again, nicely written! -
Katamari Damacy chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
That was a nice read. Pleasant, not too slow, enough detail without bogging things down. Good work.

K.D.
Pontificator chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
It's sweet, sensitive, and with a gentle, laid-back feel. I enjoyed it.
andi chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
hahaha i love your stories!

Kakashi's so cute _