Reviews for Wyatt's Revenge Pt3:The Dark Princess
belladu57 chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Very good
PadmeAnakin05 chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
I was just randomly roaming the sit and found your story. It's really good and I was hoping you could finish it. Please! can't wait! :D
Marissa chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Please update this story.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Great chapter two and the first one and when are you going to update more of it soon i hope right
yumi2482 chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
wow
CGandJaz chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I really hope you haven't forgotten this story and update soon. I love the other two as well.
plush1000 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This story is really good. I've been waiting for you to update. Please update soon.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
That was really good. But Your writing too much of Autumn's point of view and I think you should write a lot more of Wyatt's and Chris's cause you hardly ever write in their pov, only mainly Autumn's. I'd like to see a lot more of Wyatt's and Chris's point of views.

Update soon
Sweet-single chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
dudde totally update soon cuz u totally haven't
Gemarah chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
Whoa, what a surprise. I didn't expect to find this. Man, that was bleak. Poor Autumn. I thought this story would see redemption in your characters, 'cause that would've been a good way to take them but I can see you haven't updated in years. I hope you do. I really wish to see where you take these characters but I understand if you don't. :) Anyway, this was a good scary, disturbing story. I hope I don't have bad dreams. :p Pce.
marissa chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
i like this story please continue
HattersCocktail chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
Please update as soon as possible!
darkie chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
NIKKI! Are you ever gonna update this story? Couse im waiting and its not good for my health. I just wanna know what gonna happen to Autumn, is she gonna retaliate? Is Wyatt going to come to his senses or is he to far gone to be help? See to many questions and the only way they are going to be answered is if you UPDATE the story, Come on please,update the story. PLEASE...
darkie chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
Dude! You cant leave the story this way. You have to upadate for my sake and yours. I want to see what will happen to Autumn, will she go crazy like her hubby, I just wanna see her give Wyatt the taste of his own medicine... So you have continue the story.
Mistress of Mystery chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
kl chapter plz update it soon