Reviews for Wyatt's Revenge Pt3:The Dark Princess
Dark-Rina chapter 2 . 10/1
Va a tener fin algun día, aunque sea corto?
Charlotte chapter 2 . 3/24
Hope there is more
Mollie chapter 1 . 3/13
Please update even though charmed was years
belladu57 chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Very good
Doc-LeeE chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
I was just randomly roaming the sit and found your story. It's really good and I was hoping you could finish it. Please! can't wait! :D
Marissa chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Please update this story.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Great chapter two and the first one and when are you going to update more of it soon i hope right
yumi2482 chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
wow
CGandJaz chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I really hope you haven't forgotten this story and update soon. I love the other two as well.
plush1000 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This story is really good. I've been waiting for you to update. Please update soon.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
That was really good. But Your writing too much of Autumn's point of view and I think you should write a lot more of Wyatt's and Chris's cause you hardly ever write in their pov, only mainly Autumn's. I'd like to see a lot more of Wyatt's and Chris's point of views.

Update soon
Sweet-single chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
dudde totally update soon cuz u totally haven't
Gemarah chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
Whoa, what a surprise. I didn't expect to find this. Man, that was bleak. Poor Autumn. I thought this story would see redemption in your characters, 'cause that would've been a good way to take them but I can see you haven't updated in years. I hope you do. I really wish to see where you take these characters but I understand if you don't. :) Anyway, this was a good scary, disturbing story. I hope I don't have bad dreams. :p Pce.
marissa chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
i like this story please continue
HattersCocktail chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
Please update as soon as possible!