Reviews for The Battle For Power
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 17 . 4/20/2007
aw okay I loved this story but hey still got you or life Lol x
Jonathan the Zero Element chapter 17 . 1/21/2007
That Sucks dude. I have read your stories and I will admit, the War Games story was awesome. I enjoyed the storylines and they are WAY better than those currently on TV. I when enjoyed the CM Punk/Shelton Benjamin match. In fact, You made Shelton a more usable character on TV and WWE Champion and I like that because he does deserve to hold it. I hope one day you will continue the story. Lat3.
jjgp1112 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Oh crap, my reviews for matches ended up saying one star for all of them.
jjgp1112 chapter 16 . 12/17/2006
The John Cena vs. CM Punk matches leading up to SS were great.

Here are some reviews for some of the matches:

Cena vs. CM Punk (street fight) - *1/2

Cena vs. CM Punk (cage) - *3/4

Cena vs. CM Punk (LMS) - *1/2 (ending ruins it)

Cena vs. CM Punk (normal) - *1/2

CM Punk vs. Shelton Benjamin - * (it was a little bit on the slow side)
ROHbot5150 chapter 16 . 11/17/2006
I agree with everything you,ve said Russo's stories are getting boring and repetitive plus CM Punk is ECW's saving grace and with Paul Heyman booking its only going to get better
Instant Classic Superstar Pac chapter 15 . 9/12/2006
Sorry I haven't reviewed this lately. I've just been a bit busy. In any case, there was a lotta stuff that impressed me, including how you got in the friction between the two teams. Cena and Punk ain't about to work together anytime soon: it looks like a complete switcharoo is about to happen.

I just noticed something: Trish was sneering at Cena before he betrayed Jeff Hardy. She's the one who called Cena Jeff's "so-called" friend. Hell, she was the one that put Jeff over in that joke that got John mad in the first place! Do you think maybe she planted that wedge in there or something? Cause if that's where you intend to go with this in an unseen future, I'd really rather not think of Trish doing that stuff knowing that her career's pretty much done for now.

But still… I wonder what happens with the CM Punk-Shelton match… I know Paul E. and Triple H are gonna get rid of him. But will it be with the title or without the title? Speaking of Punk: nice crucifixion, and it keeps with the straight edge lifestyle. If you don't have a problem with it, I'm *considering* the use of this.

Oh yeah. And going back to SummerSlam. First of all, when I was reading the John Cena vs. CM Punk match in the chapter before the Slam, I was absolutely in love with it. I just want to say that first off. Especially seeing as how you began the role switch with CM Punk winning cleanly and Mr. Cena refusing to shake his hand.

As for the actual event, there is nothing that can be said for the spots in that Kenny-Orton vs. RVD-Sabu tag team match except it's worthy of a standing ovation. Then came the dysfunctional tag team match at the end of chapter 13. This match was like a supreme being in the art of ring psychology, especially with the way you worked the whole thing with the coallition between each tag team not really being all that good. You had both teams miscommunicating, accidentally hitting each other… right there, the scene prepared to switch. But why did Evolution get the stroke of luck? Can you give me a plan? Explain to me exactly what's goin' on? Is there anything more to this authority scheme than throwing away CM Punk?

Also, you've gotta love that triple threat match for the WWE Championship. It had to be one of your better matches, especially with the going back in time to the Edge & Christian days, with their old tag team moves, Edge's Downward Spiral, and Christian hitting Edge with a Spear. Oh, and… really nice high spot with the belly-to-belly stack superplex there. That would get a standing ovation had this been in the WWE rather than a fanfic. However, I doubt WWE creative has such a brain other than maybe Paul Heyman. And he isn't booking Raw.

So, gonna be interesting to see what happens next with E&C as well. Hopefully we get one tag team match between them and one 1-on-1 single match pitting them against each other.
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 15 . 9/9/2006
Wow what a great chapter plz continue
ZeroBen chapter 15 . 9/7/2006
Cena officially turns on Jeff, Punk and H are at odds. Things are startin' to get crazy now and that rocks. Punk versus Shelton should be an awesome match, but I got the feeling H is gonna mess things up somehow. Either way, should be interesting.

Solid work and getting better, keep it up.
ZeroBen chapter 14 . 8/25/2006
Good match, glad to see Shelton still be the champion too. That was a crazy combo move. Edge with the electric chair, and Benjamin with the bell to belly. That would of definetly gotten a chant if it really happened. Good creativity, putting that in. RAW should be very interesting. good stuff.
ROHbot5150 chapter 14 . 8/25/2006
im sensing a deja vu with evolution and the day after summerslam but oh well fun to read
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 14 . 8/24/2006
Wow great chapter well done, I have updated I will always be with you please please review thanks x
ZeroBen chapter 13 . 8/18/2006
Holy hell, what a way for Summerslam to go down. Sabu with a HUGE arabian facebuster. The Dangerous Evolution wins but they're not without their internal problems. It'll be interesting to read how this plays out. H seems like his old power hungry self, being the king that doesn't want this young lion (Punk) to take his place. Definetly cool.

As usual, Solid work.
ZeroBen chapter 12 . 8/18/2006
eh, dont worry about it. No need to go into detail with every match. Besides, Punk/Cena more than made up for it. What a solid wrestling match, good details too. Especially how ya emphasized Punk working Cena's arm.

Off to read chapter 13 now.
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 13 . 8/17/2006
Wow what a great chapter keep it up
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
Wow good chapters well done. I have updated please check them out thanks