Reviews for Midsummer Panic
MoonCastic chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Lulu,
I dunno if I let you know already, but this is one of the stories I read like a bajillion times. As I drift through fandoms, this story is the one I gravitate back to when I just need a really good, funny story like this. I'm happy to have stumbled on this one so many years ago. It's gold, I tells ya! GOLD!
maydayed chapter 17 . 2/4/2011
i really like how this whole story has a sense of realism - made it a wonderful read.

you're an amazing writer. /faves story
Paosheep chapter 17 . 6/17/2009
This was absolutely lovely, in a wide variety of ways. A veritable treat. Thanks for sharing.
dne chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Now, I read this fic a very long time ago and am extremely sorry for not reviewing sooner. "

But I have to say, this is probably the best fic I have ever read. In my spare time I re-read it and laugh even though I already know what's going to happen. I loved it so much I managed to persuade my sister to read it and she doesn't normally enjoy these types of KH fics but she loved it as well.

I especially loved the part where Sora's rambling on to Riku. The Wakka's mum bit was priceless. xD

Again, sorry for the late review. And btw, I think it deserves more than 121. D
MoonCastic chapter 15 . 11/27/2007
xD I loved it when she was talking to Riku when she was drunk! It's made me laugh so much. Rofl
IceCrome chapter 17 . 10/11/2006
:o

This is the best thing...like...ever...Better than the crap I could write...

Cheers!
mOOnlite-duskk chapter 17 . 10/4/2006
i loved this fanfic! xD

it is perfectly made..like it has this attitude in each character.

like all the characters are not the ones in the game but still, its real good..:D

loved the ending
mOOnlite-duskk chapter 3 . 10/3/2006
omg..this is good..:P

wait, let me get this straight?..

namine likes sora

roxas likes kairi

kairi likes axel

and kairis gonna end up with sora?

and namine ends up with roxas?

this will be fun to read...hehehe
numina chapter 17 . 9/20/2006
Aww.

Finished already?

Brilliant writing, yep.

One of the more intellectual stories I've come across.

Write more. c:
woopee chapter 17 . 9/18/2006
You are too friggin awesome. I love this fic so much. Thanks so much for writing this fic and shedding some much-needed light on the KH2 fandom. You are amazing.
Swordprincess12 chapter 17 . 9/17/2006
No! How dare you! It can't just end like THAT! What about ROxas? and Riku? and Omellete or Ollete or whatever? C'mmon!NO!
the general girl chapter 17 . 9/17/2006
NO! That's it? I still want so much more! Like people's reactions and stuff...maybe you should write a sequel...?

Love ur writing!
Neptune Scar chapter 17 . 9/16/2006
Considering the mood, flow and tone of this fic, the ending is extremely adequate. It fits-perfectly. I quite liked the line you ended it with, as well: "He kissed her back." The symbolism and somewhat finalization of the story, with those few words alone, was wonderful. Excellent job, and I look forward to reading more of your work.

All the best. :)
xsynthetic-smile chapter 17 . 9/16/2006
ASDJSKDJ; LULU!

-yes, you know i'm emotional when i start calling people by their actual names instead of their entire pens-

augh! how could you just LEAVE it there? poo!

T_T

yeah, it was kinda . . . i dunno, abrupt, i guess? & although i agree about the over-uber-sappy CRAP that a lot of authors seem to do, i still think you could have developed this a little better? [ shrugs ]

overall, i really love this story, though. hah, i'm having flashbacks to chapter one (i LOVE when a story can do that; it's like you were actually a part of it, you know? and you can go back and be all nostalgic and stuff) and how everything started out. [ sigh ] i love it.

well write more soon, mmkay? i need SOMEthing to sustain me while i myself have no time for writing. xD

& LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY FOR LIKE .. EVER.

_

xsynth.
Gray-Rain Skies chapter 17 . 9/16/2006
Wow. Incredible story. So fantasmical. (Hah, that's a cool word)

The ending /did/ kinda lose me a bit, I must confess. But I liked it, nonetheless. It was a good way to end it, really.

I loved this story. It was awesome. And I also think you should write a sequel.

Great, great job. It was fantabulous.

Gray-Rain Skies