Reviews for A Pond With No Fish
Louise Polak chapter 36 . 5/15
Thank you for such a wonderful story. Love it.
The Lady Carter chapter 10 . 6/9/2020
If only this had been the actual ending of the series! Loved every second of it.
Moebius2015 chapter 36 . 4/13/2020
Great story!
tmg1262 chapter 36 . 12/28/2018
Wow this story is so awesome! I love going back and reading it. My favorite part “I am the weapon” the story holds true to the charters and what they say. Thank you for writing this. Miss Stargate so much.
FanFicFan76 chapter 36 . 3/28/2018
It got a little rambly at times, but I really enjoyed this story. Thanks!
ConnieN chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
So far I have laughed, cried and cheered with this story. Now I am anxious with this chapter. Good job!
dietcokechic chapter 36 . 8/20/2016
Wow. *This* is what I missed during my baby-induced hiatus from stargate fan fiction. Such a beautifully written, superbly crafted story! This was such a joy to read and I loved how you integrated secondary characters with SG-1 without seeming forced. In some stories, I skip scenes that don't feature my favorite characters, but not this one. Each chapter was so satisfying! How I wish the tv series had gone more in your imagined direction. And the Sam and Jack! Absolutely perfect. Very true to character (even if we're in slight AU land). So glad I found this gem of a story. Thank you for sharing your imagination and story telling skills with us. **marks as favorite**
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
I am not going to lie. I loved the last chapter and this one too. But. I really hope to see our Jaffa friend in the coming chapters. I know you said you weren't constrained by what happened in real life of the show, but really, you can't have Sg1 without teal'c. Just saying!
Anyway, gonna keep reading now and relish in the fact that I may actually get to see Sam and Jack together.
The Inner Genie chapter 36 . 8/1/2015
Wow! Great story. I enjoyed it, especially how Sam was so strong and not overly emotional. The ending was just right, jack and Sam's sense of humor shone through which is one of the reasons they like each other so much. You are a wonderful writer and your stories are a pleasure to read. Thank you, TIG
weezer42 chapter 36 . 3/16/2015
**applauds**

this has to be one, if not the most satisfying SJ and SG1 stories I've read... and I've been reading..ALOT...lately...

thank you for a wonderful rollercoaster ride of emotions, adventure, romance and just plain fun. Loved it all, and I'm sure I'll read it all again some time in the future and give another glowing review, just because...

I can honestly say I laughed, cried, sobbed, cheered and grinned silly while reading this, so thank you for a wonderful time...thank you for sharin x
Brivall chapter 36 . 6/11/2014
I really wish that there isn't any fish left at jack's pond! the story is thoughtful, espectacular and very well written. I like how you managed to integrate Mitchell and Landry without making them annoying like they are in the tv show. Rule number one Cam should never had been the leader of Sg-1 with 0 experience and with Sam in the team. And of course, I like how Sam and Jack ended together, the whole story between them was beautiful, stunning, cute, loving,... (I run out of adjectives ;). Thanks!
steadfast chapter 36 . 6/16/2012
What a wonderful story! I don't think I ever read it before.
fanka77 chapter 36 . 4/10/2012
Sweet!
DKateri chapter 36 . 2/1/2012
I don’t know how I missed this fic but I’m so glad I found it. If season 9 had started this way I would have enjoyed the last two seasons a lot more than I did. Not only was the Sam/Jack storyline far more satisfying, and in a way that I'm sure would have played out beautifully on TV, but I thought the plot was fantastic and far more enjoyable. You fixed a lot of things that disappointed me about season 9—particularly how you handled Sam and Mitchell's roles—and with the mixture of old and new characters, it felt like ‘our’ SG1. The humour and characters felt spot on, and for me, Orlin's storyline was a much better conclusion to how it was handled in The Fourth Horseman.

Funnily enough, since Sky came to the end of the eighth season yesterday and are skipping to Atlantis rather than moving on to season 9, I can imagine, for a while at least, that this is how SG1 continued. Thank you for a truly amazing read.
iluvaqt chapter 36 . 1/29/2012
Beautiful work. It felt like watching the show, the action, the drama, the team interactions and the humor amidst deadly serious situations that only Stargate SG-1 could manage. Thoroughly enjoyed the read, one for the favorites and the memories.