Reviews for Nothing Can Stop Us
hinata-fan2 chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
update soooooooooooooooooooon
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
this does sound like a good story i think that maybe you should do like a prequal to show the whole story of how excatly they found each other
crookshies chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Ryasaurus2 chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
I liked the first 8 chapters of this fanfic. I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm glad there are other SasukexHinata fans out there. If the baby is gonna have combo between Byakugan AND Sharingan, you should call it Shyakugan! Genius! Hurry with the ninth Chapter please!
XxAnonymous1xX chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
OMG! This chappie was dedicated to me? me? Aw, you make me blush. I think this is the first chappie to ever be dedicated to just me! AHH! Im so happy! THANK YOU! You have just made my day. Anyways, the reviews a bit late.. only because my computer's internet has been freaking out lately.. so sorry! Anyways, as always, I loved this chappie. Hinata is having a girl? Woot! I wonder how Sasuke feels about that.. Oh and Sasuke's little breakdown was so sad... Its always nice to see Sasuke's sensitive side come out. But that little scene was so sad.. I loved it! Anyways, hahah Sasuke is whipped. Thats pretty amusing. So yeah, loved it! Update again soon and thanks for dedicating this chappie to me! It really made my day.. Thanks!
kenshinlover2002 chapter 8 . 4/10/2007
I like it, she has him wrapped around her fingers. Update soon.
DJ chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
xNeglectedxRejectx chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
I love ALMOST made me cry of happyness and sadness...I mean she's having a baby...and Shino might die! NO no shino die! Never! anyways Update soon!
DreamingInAnime24-7 chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
now i feel like crying T-T but still an awesome chappy _ Update soon plz!
Itachi's Insanity chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
great chap
Emerald-Mistress chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
"Disclaimer: I do not owe the anime Naruto, nor any of the characters."

nice to know you not in debt! haha, just kidding! Good chappie, happy you updated! .
Lonniet84 chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
Great chapter please keep up the good work.
luvhina chapter 7 . 2/4/2007
erm.. Im confused ... is sasuke unhappy tht hinata is pregnant?
XxAnonymous1xX chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
Your story is so good! Im really loving it! You NEED to update soon! Hinata and Sasuke are such a good couple, like in the beginning when he gave Hinata that bracelet meaning "Eternal Sunshine" I thought that was so sweet because I [and many other SasuHina fans] believe that Hinata is like the light in Sasuke's darkness, so major props. How could you leave it like this? Hinata is pregnant! [squeal] Why wouldnt Sasuke be happy about that though? Didnt he want to revieve his clan, not to mention with the girl of his dreams! sigh I dont know. But your fic is so kick ass! I love all the fluffiness. Its way too cute. I thought that the whoe not-so-arranged marriage was hilariously ironic. Ah, i feel so refreshed. Well, I wnt you to know that i love your fic and your doing great so you should update really really really soon!