Reviews for Heliopolis High Harmony
Pagan-Angel13 chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
Great story, interested in seeing where it goes. Hope you continue it.
Girl Wonder 2005 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
i've been a seed fan for a long time, and i actually didn't noe that there was a Gundm seed slot in the Fan fiction community ( I've also been a fanfic reader for the last two years) ...until i found your link in livejournal. Thanks so much .

The beginning was quite unexpected, but i like it

keep going!
Smokey-eyed-Beauty chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
Fine, so maybe it's different it other parts of the world, but where I come from, school rivalries never surpass calling the other school's girls sluts. So, to me, this whole thing just seems a little unrealistic, and if I'm honest, it's pretty dull.
Darkmoon Fleur chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
Hy! It's an awesome story! Very original, one of the best AU I've read! I really love the relationship between Kira and Athrun!

Keep writing!
white songstress chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
Hey,

that was a brilliant idea! You turned the original SEED plots to suit a highschool condition. It's a change from the usual highschool fics, and I like it. It was great, the humour was in the right places. The 'coffee machine' incident was hilarious! The brother-and-sister bond between Kira and Cagalli was well portrayed, better than the usual Kira-scared-of-Cagalli stuff. It's very... real. Reminds me of my brothers and me. You were right; this is the greatest highschool fic. If not in the whole the best in the Gundam SEED section.

Can't wait for more!

white songstress
Severus-Fangirl chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
I just love this fic! _ I really, really love clever AUs that are able to transition everything over the AU universe. Very cool. I'm always looking forward to new fics/updates from you. Keep up the good work.

Sev
des chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
a very interesting story so far. poor athrun, lacus was so dissapointed in him. cant wait for the chapter!
AnonymousE chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
Ano...Is high school something to be taken that serious...?

But anyways, it's a nice start to the story
Lakewood chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
You're welcome!

Very nice satirization you have going here. Great job.

I also want to point out how much I love the fact that after Lacus just finished saying that she wishes the prank wars will stop, Athrun, though reluctant before, is suddenly felt with a burning desire to start/continue a prank war. Heh. Irony.

Keep up the good work.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Awesome story! It's really nice, and I like the high school twist. Continue soon!
animeboy-12 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
i heard dat story b4..oh it's frm episode one right...nice...veri original indeed...keep it up.
Ghost chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Great chapter update soon!