Reviews for Hellfire Days and Wild Knights
spicarus chapter 15 . 2/29
Want more...Please update. Even if X-men: Evolution isn't my favorite portrayal of the X-men, especially Nightcrawler and Shadowcat.
spicarus chapter 9 . 2/28
I've got to ask, why doesn't anyone ever consider that Ranma's, and other's, ability to generate and manipulate ki is in fact a mutant power?
The Astartes chapter 15 . 11/9/2015
Please finish this story. It's excellent and deserves to be completed.
Geremias chapter 15 . 10/5/2015
I really enjoy reading your story, but my English is very bad and resort to "google translator"

finally, after two years reread in the hope that you continued to write, but he did not

I really liked this story, it's a shame you have left
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
can't wait to see what happens next, hope you update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Without any bone marrow, kodachi would have less than a year to live. Probably much less, and no, the healing factor wouldn't help.
madeofbadpuns chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
please update
shugokage chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
Interesting story!
LycanRed chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
I can see that this hasn't been updated in roughly half of a decade. I remember I first found this story around the time it was published, but I forgot about it due to some personal issues. I've found myself returning to some old fics though, and I reread this. Not bad, and I'd like to see it continued if you ever get around to it. If not, then c'est la vie I suppose. Either way, it was an enjoyable read.

PeaceOut
LycanRed
Daughter of Ether chapter 15 . 8/30/2012
Not bad. scpecifying that ranma sees catseye as a possum was poorly thought out though. A non-specified animal that has all the traits of a cat but is not a cat would have meshed better with the psychic block angle.

Overall a good fic.
beserkerbeast chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
you kept my favorites for this story, really enjoy it.
Keep it up
BB
P.S. do you plan on curing him?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Nice intro
ijpowers92 chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
I think you've done a great job with this fic. You didn't fall into obvious character bashing cliche's and the characters feel like there canon manga selves (even with the slight changes). I can't comment on the X-men characters since I don't know them as well.

I think the only part that felt out of place was the sex. I'm not a prude and I can live with it easily, it just always strikes me as weird for very chaste characters to be having sex in a fic. But hey. At least they're of age... in Japan. I've seen worse.

Otherwise, I really like this fic and I hope you do continue it even if you have to rewrite it.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 12/11/2011