Reviews for Hellfire Days and Wild Knights
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
can't wait to see what happens next, hope you update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Without any bone marrow, kodachi would have less than a year to live. Probably much less, and no, the healing factor wouldn't help.
pizzapie IS MINE chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
please update
shugokage chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
Interesting story!
LycanRed chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
I can see that this hasn't been updated in roughly half of a decade. I remember I first found this story around the time it was published, but I forgot about it due to some personal issues. I've found myself returning to some old fics though, and I reread this. Not bad, and I'd like to see it continued if you ever get around to it. If not, then c'est la vie I suppose. Either way, it was an enjoyable read.

PeaceOut
LycanRed
Maimakterion chapter 15 . 8/30/2012
Not bad. scpecifying that ranma sees catseye as a possum was poorly thought out though. A non-specified animal that has all the traits of a cat but is not a cat would have meshed better with the psychic block angle.

Overall a good fic.
beserkerbeast chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
you kept my favorites for this story, really enjoy it.
Keep it up
BB
P.S. do you plan on curing him?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Nice intro
ijpowers92 chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
I think you've done a great job with this fic. You didn't fall into obvious character bashing cliche's and the characters feel like there canon manga selves (even with the slight changes). I can't comment on the X-men characters since I don't know them as well.

I think the only part that felt out of place was the sex. I'm not a prude and I can live with it easily, it just always strikes me as weird for very chaste characters to be having sex in a fic. But hey. At least they're of age... in Japan. I've seen worse.

Otherwise, I really like this fic and I hope you do continue it even if you have to rewrite it.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
interesting please continue!
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
please update this story
Kris chapter 15 . 4/13/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Jimbobob5536 chapter 15 . 2/21/2011
Been a really nice story.
Byakugan789 chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
There are six mutants I know of throughout the various time lines that can changed the biology of others on both a genetic and physical level as a direct application of their abilities and another few dozzen who could probably do so if they were feeling determined and inventive enough. I don't mind the ranma-chan-lock thing as there are a reasonable number of good fics that use it but if you wanted to give Ranma somthing to strive for later in her recruiting/training drive it's somthing she could look for.

Always thought it was better when che could change though myself, even if the author had her female for most of the time for one reason or another.

Good story so far btw. looking forward to the rest.
Hammerchuckery chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
My god. Xian Pu is Psylocke. How did I not see this awesome crossover possibility before! I just wished this story didn't end at '08.