Reviews for Welcome Back Mommy Dearest
Please continue!
thrnbrooke chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Continue!11
vmarslovahhh18 chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
well it's almost been two years since you've updated. :(

if you ever get around to it you should update again because i really want to see more dare poker!
Ell-Jaay chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
good story. update soon
violet chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
dude wat the hell? u cant leave us hanging we need to know what happens with dick and mac! u need to make them kis
Maiqu20 chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
great story i love it im laughing so hard lol
lapdogdesign34 chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
I'm glad you decided to continue this story. I think there is lots of possibility for cool adventures as they make their stops across the country...chances for Logan and V to get closer along the way...and then the time that they're in New York! Lots of directions to take the story!
jcool789 chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
so cool i love it!
LoVe23 chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
This was cute...look forward to reading more
PHOENIX chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
MORE...I WANT MORE! LOL GREAT STORY I LIKE THE PAIRINGS SO FAR...I WANT MAC AND DICK THOUGH, THEY ARE MY NEW FAVE...UR GOOD..KEEP WRITING!

PHOENIX
Mel chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
I absolutely love this story! Keep up the great work, and thanks for the update. Update soon!
lost in pale blue chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
I just read all three chapters, and I have to say this story requires a *huge* suspension of disbelief. Lynn's alive and she never told Logan, who she knew would be out of his mind with grief? And Logan's not pissed at her? Lynn had a baby with Dick's dad and is planning on marrying him? Veronica is just able to call Duncan without any consequences? Meg is actually alive and Veronica doesn't care that they lied to everyone and caused unnecessary grief? Keith is actually letting Veronica go on a summer long roadtrip with her boyfriend? All of these people are willingly going on a summer long roadtrip together when most of them can't stand each other? The way you've upended everything just boggles my mind. I'm not trying to be harsh, but really, it borders on ridiculous.

Oh, and Wallace's brother is Darrell, not Darrin.
milly chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
that cut will mac and dick of hoof up! hope so.
clois4life chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
i am loving this! a story where two people that were once dead are now alive! update soon!
PeterClaire chapter 2 . 6/16/2006