Reviews for Where You Are
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 4/22
That was great. That was also one of my fav eps of all time!
Phoenix Rysng chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Great story.
Ondiac chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Loved it, thanks! I really enjoy these post-episode stories!
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
So very worth it! Loved every second of it :-)
Hermytwin027 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
It was worth it. Definitely so!
Shadowhunter536 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
good story. are you going to make it into an opener
TemporalBONES chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Don't you worry- it was so worth it! :)
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
"You’re hopelessly sentimental and romantic, Booth. It’s sickening."

You capture both Booth and Brennan very well. While Booth is given to being a sentimental idiot, he's more privately so. ANd Bones, well she's an idiot too. This was beyond fun to read!
redshipper chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
this is SO adorable! I seriously love this episode and I honestly couldn't see an M fanfic-rated coming from it. It was absolutely surprising and lovely!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This was a really good story! Good job, I really liked it.

Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Just going back and reading some of the older fics here. This fic was amazing and I loved it. You did a really great job on this.
Habita chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Its really beautiful. I love it! :-)

Thanks for sharing!
smrvn chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
certainly worth it!
luli27 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Sweet, so lovely and sweet and romantic. You know, I know this was written last season and a lot has gone on since then, but I think that something very much like it could happen after another emotional case now. In fact, I think this is one of the best get together stories I've read. Contrary to popular belief, I don't think she would be all that resistant to a romantic relationship with Booth. Heck, wasn't it him that drew the line in the first place, twice? And I can so see her as the instigator, like she told Angela she's not use to being passive and I think that's one the things Booth loves most about her. Plus, I can see Booth taking his time and not wanting to rush her and waiting for her to make the first move. Yeah, I love this story and I would love to see something like that in the show.
Alicia Jo Twain chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I enjoyed your story immensely! I love how she went after him and was persistent after him repeatedly being ignorant to her intentions. Wonderful!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »