Reviews for Courting Miss Mimi
tentsubasa chapter 15 . 1/12/2011
This was an interesting story, but...the end was kind of anticlimactic and not very romantic.

I personally think it would have been nice if you had taken some time to actually step through her thought process. It would've meant that the readers would know before the airport who won her heart, but it would have probably added a lot to the story. Like we would then know why she said that Joe was the only one who she felt ever actually really cared for her and stuff like that. I really liked your first sections where you did things from different people's perspectives, and was kind of disappointed that you didn't take advantage of the opportunity to do that at that point in the story.

It also would've been nice if Joe had at least gotten to tell her good bye before she left...After making her announcement, she just left like it was nothing. It's almost like she chose him because she didn't feel like saying that she doesn't choose anyone, which wouldn't be something Mimi would do seeing as she's kind of honest to a fault. And if she's going to say that he's won her heart, shouldn't she at least give him a hug? *mutters* Why did you have to go and faint, Joe?

I'm sorry for being so critical of the ending, but I did honestly like the story.
tentsubasa chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Awww ) That was sweet D

I'm obviously a Joe Mimi supporter since this is the first chapter I've commented on! XD I tend to go until there's no more to read before commenting, so it's not that I didn't like your other chapters or anything like that. ) They were cute too, although it seems weird for her to be bouncing from Izzy to Matt.
Fuzz King chapter 15 . 9/4/2003
Although I'm not sure Joe is right for Mimi, I can't change it anyway. And whatever happened to Mimi givig advice to Kari about TK and Davis? In the beginning it looked like Tk, but then later it seemed more like Davis, in the car with him. It's so confusing... Otherwise, very, very, very good fic.

~Fuzz King
Raine chapter 15 . 7/29/2003
She didn't choose Matt?

Why?

WHY!

...*sniff*...nevermind...

...*sniffle*...Neways, this fanfic was great.

Maybe you could make a sequel that has a paring of Mimi/Matt?

Please?
Phintai13 chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
This is a great story!
Savon Locc chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Gay ending!
Shaochung Lee chapter 15 . 7/16/2002
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Mimi x Joe aren't bad, but why'd you pick them? or is it one of those 'i-don't-know' questions? well, either way, the story was great! poor Michael! he's kinda cute, except his IRRITATING DUB voice! ne-wayz, AWESOME!

chunk duce
Shaochung Lee chapter 10 . 7/13/2002
O.o

uh...*cough* um...i thought Yolei only wanted Mimi as a sister. *nervous cough* uh...not like THAT...*scracthes head* strange...

Yamato's serenade was cute! especially Iori's grandpa throwing the Kendo stick at him. Wonder if he ever gets it back?
Shaochung Lee chapter 8 . 7/13/2002
:D Cool! I like how this is going. Except for character attitudes. No offense! I mean...Izzy's character seems a little off when he wants the six bucks. Well...as V-mon said, 'Human girls make human boys act kinda weird'.

chunk duce
Kaye chapter 15 . 6/26/2002
Yep, it's me again! It's summer, and I am wondering if you can do a sequel to this one, and make it a MIMATO! Please? C'mon, I feel bad for Matt! Don't you?
Gil chapter 4 . 4/17/2002
I have a qeustion:How many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?
Gil chapter 2 . 4/9/2002
...I had that dream agian!
DecemberSecret chapter 15 . 3/31/2002
...
DecemberSecret chapter 6 . 3/31/2002
lol... great job so far!
kosumi chapter 15 . 3/27/2002
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW...I'm not reallie a jyoumi shipper...but I guess this is okay! HAW HAW HAW! It would of been reallie funnie if it were Tai or davis or something...That how i would of ended it...OH WELL! HAHAHAHA! This was great! OH! I LOVE THIS STORY!