Reviews for Sooner or Later
Mansah chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This was a really interesting insight into Cassidy/Beaver's mind, I like how s2 simply becomes the culmination of something that has been developing for a long time.

I can't touch, be touched, love, can't kiss and fondle, can't be a man. Only I can. She proved that, little sleeping beauty, waiting for the prince to wake her up. Only I wasn't the Prince she woke up for. At least she has that.

This is both incredibly creepy and yet that last line infuses it all with a tinge of sadness too, because I'm guessing forgetfulness is what he wishes he has.
ShanghaiLily chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
" Unless they learn to read your face, but the cracks are getting smaller, easier to hide, behind, hide behind and learn that incorporation isn't something you get to choose"
GREAT LINE! Really enjoyed this one shot. It's totally true how Beaver/Cassidy were two sides of the same coin, like Jekell and Hyde.
Emma CS Me chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow. That was... quite literally breath-taking. There really was no pause, you just had to keep following the words.

It's really almost poetic, the language is entire effective, on the confusing side. A fic that promises much re-read value.
Shinigami chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
*whsitles and shakes head* I KNEW it! I knew that Cassidy broke a long time ago! It was obvious when he was revealed to be S2's villian. Only a madman would blow up a public bus and do all the stunts Cassidy did. I saw the last episode of the season. On the roof when Veronica and Cassidy had their confrontation. Cassidy luaghed, but towards the end he was crying and laughing at the same time. Add to his motive-he was molested by Woody, as a kid, and his father being a total bastard, and you got a messed up teenager...I have a question-WHY-WHY didn't anyone notice what was going on years ago? If someone'd done something about Woody when he got ahold of those boys. Most of the bad stuff of S2 could had been averted! If Cassidy'd gotten the help he needed years ago, then there would be no reason to keep the abuse a secret! Some secrets needs to be told!
Misha chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
This was really good. Really creepy, but really good.