Reviews for Breathe
bassoongirl14 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I hope you continue this! Loved it!
Akire chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Wow, that was so AU, I was totally caught off guard, I had no idea what was going on. Not that that was a bad thing, it was kinda refreshing in a way. You obviously have a wild imagination, keep it, it'll come in handy. Thanks for the unique story.

~Akire
Nevermore-Amaya chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
...

*cries*

Very nice. Your writing style is unique, and it shows here.

Actually, this reminds me of Haven of Embe. *nudge*

But, anyway...I like this fic. The setting is well-done...it's a very nice thought. A bit long for a one-shot...would you ever consider lengthening it? Because it's so beautiful it's a shame to end so soon.
DianaLineelu2001 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
For a moment I have trouble understanding the story. -laugh- No wonder, I have quite a poor imagination anyway. I read it again, then I understand! And... oh. God! You are the best AsuKira writer around! Love ya! -huggies-
Cin chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Oh that was beautiful! You have an amazing talent to introduce a fantastic world in so few words, yet make me feel like I know the world. Not to mention you are wonderful at writing romance :) I love this! Keep writing!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
need more!
Troublesome Aries chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
lol wow. nicely done xDD
CharizardRulz-Cyborg009Wolf chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
That was very good. I don't usually read Gundam Seed, but my friend made me read this, and this is quite good

I can see this becoming an actual story, but it's up to you whether or not you want to make a story out of it.

keep writing

CC009Wolf
lilplayer chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
that was beautiful! Normally I'm not a huge fan of the hopeless romantic endings. I like a little drama in there since in the real world things arnt that easy.

Perhaps that's why I like this story so much. Athrun and Kira are together but in the end they well most likely be forced apart!

I loved it keep writing!
furin-a chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Good I Like it
karin1004 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I am so glad that you are writing again! I really love your asukira fics! It's so awesome~

I hope you write more!
dragon agility chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Aw, it's really good! I liked it a lot and my imagination is running wild! I love the soulmate principle in books and to see it between one of my favourite pairings is just so squee *laughs*

keep it up!