Reviews for Through Health and Sickness chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Gotta love sick Dean, he is such a man when sick, protesting he is far more ill than he actually is! And so funny him making the temperature on the thermometer go up by putting it near the light bulb, then promptly burning his tongue when putting it back in his mouth. Like Sam would believe he had a temperature of 120 degrees! Gotta love Sam's relexes too, sparing them both a messy clean up job!

Perfect ending Sam not minding looking after his sick brother really, being able to pay back Dean in some small way for looking after him all his life.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
A sick Dean is adorable. :D

Well done - this was really cute. "...blaze of glory which ended both his life and that of the Impala's, because she couldnt be any other car but his."

Loved that line!

JustEight chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
That was so sweet~! A lot of fanfics make Dean a complete pansy when sick, but this was really believeable. Completely blowing it out of proportion is definately something he would do. Good job~
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
haha i liked it. dean's sarcasm through the sickness.

loved it. aww sammy
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I know this story was posted like a couple of years ago lol but I needed a Sick or Hurt!Dean fix and went looking I was suprised to see your name on a story like this knowing that your a Sammy Girl hehe

This was so great. I loved how whiney you had him and I think Sam had more patience than me lol. I've always thought he would be a pain in the arse when sick and you definately at me chuckling but it also had all the things I look for in a fic and that Dean suffering and Sam caring for him ... I love it! :)

Tara x0x
Gala000085 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
That was so funny! Loved it.
Mirrordance chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Great job! It's ery straightforward, but it captures the brotherly dynamic very accurately. It's so endearing. I had a blast, thanks for sharing!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
So this story is SO review worthy and I can't believe that I haven't done so yet!

"I am. I'm dying a slow, horrible, painful death and I'm stuck in a stuffy hotel room with you during my final hours."

Sam made a noise of resentment from the other bed and grumbled, "You're such an ass."

With a whimper, he pushed himself up and blinked open his eyes.

This was all Sam's fault.

Dean glared at his brother's back as Sam filled a clear plastic cup in the sink.

He sniffed indignantly. "You sick freak."

Dean stared dumbly at the box in his hands. "Pills can't get me off my death bed, Sammy. I'm too far gone." He pointed at the nightstand between them. "Get a pen and paper. I'm going to dictate my will."

A few seconds passed and Dean had yet to take them, so Sam grabbed his brother's wrist and pressed the pills into his palm. "Swallow these before you pass out."

"Now get away from me."

"Ungrateful jerk."

"Hovering bitch."

He whimpered.

"Shut up."

"You shut up," he shot back. "I'm cold, my head hurts, and I can't breathe. I'm dying. I think I get some whining privileges."

Dean wanted to protest that he wasn't a child- he didn't need 'juice'. Gatorade, maybe, but not 'juice'.

"I'm going to have to go to the store and get- one hundred and twenty degrees!"

Dean winced. Whoops.

He blushed (or was that the fever?) as Sam glared at him from the doorway of the bathroom.

Dean smiled. "Uh… told you so?"

"Dean." Uh-oh. "You do realize that medically, you're dead."

-I could NOT stop laughing at this! Priceless!

This story was so utterly amazing and the ending was PERFECT. That last paragraph and sentence were perfect. So glad I read this. And where have you been? I miis you!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I can't believe I missed this one!

This is perfect in every way. You did a fantastic job with the mannerisms, voices, and attitudes of both boys. I could visualize everything as if I were watching it happen before me. I found myself laughing out loud several times- especially with the apple juice comment. (Not only is that hilarious, but it is such a brother thing to say; such a Sam thing to say. ) You really outdid yourself with this one. I’m going to go back and check your profile page again with the hopes that perhaps there is another one of your stories that I accidentally overlooked!

IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
That was love. Now you need to do a really good sick sammy one :) :) :) :)
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Ahaha, that's awesome. I think you got the characters really right. I love how Dean just wouldn't take those pills; there's something really humanly true about that. My favourite part is when Dean is like 'OMG I'm gonna die' and Sam tells him to breathe, because, Dean finally gets what he wants (and what I want for him) which is Sam's concerned, caring attention. And I like the ending, putting things in perspective, making Dean seem like a generous person again. In short: you rock.
6219834 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That was really funny. Damn siblings, or partners, they're always a pain when they are sick ;-)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Oh, this was a great Sick!Dean story. LOVED it!

Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
"Ungrateful jerk."

"Hovering bitch."

i LOVED that part lol, i actually did laugh out loud too! :D

this fic is too sweet! poor dean, i would look after him ;) lol

i think they should do an episode with a sick dean, i think it really would be frikken hilarious, especially if it was anything like this fic!

Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 3/21/2007