Reviews for Through Health and Sickness
ducky76 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Hah. Loved that little trick dean tried to pull with the thermometer. Damn, 120 degrees. "You do realize that medically, you're dead." Hilarious!

You really wrote both boys' characters so well! You captured the lovely irony in the way they act with each other- Dean exaggerating when he's not feeling his worst, annoying Sammy, and then playing it down when he's feeling absolutely terrible, making Sammy want to take care of him. Aw I just love the Winchesters!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Poor, poor, poor Dean. I really liked his idea for upping his temp with the lamp though. The other great bit was his vision of dying with the Impala in a blaze of glory. Good story.
Vermilion Angel chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Aw man, I'm starting to believe you made some supernatural deal yourself to keep knocking out stuff like this, So cute and awsome. Espectially this

"You do realize that medically, you're dead."

I cannot gush fannishly enough. Thank you!
Morbid Muse chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
This is such a sweet little story. VERY Dean with his dramatic compliants. And he would SO pull that trick to seem more macho. Hehe. Great job with this.
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
120 degrees! LMAO. You had me rolling on the floor with this one. Nice to read a lighthearted fic for a change.

Cheers,

Sera
Anakah chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Reminds me of what a big baby I was when I had the tummy flu... ha ha Nurse Sammy :P
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Once again, loved it. I was giggling throughout the whole thing. I loved Sam and Dean's banter back and forth. Amazing job!

-SS29
Cupido chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Oh geez, Dean is such an ass. Haha, but kinda funny when he's sick.
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I'm shocked that I never reviewed this story! Ahaha, you're writing style is amazing and your details are superb!

Awesome job!

-claire
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
love it!

thanks

Vesper
KatieLB chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
120 degrees LOL! Another good little oneshot... these are making me pretty happy today...good job
Middleageslover chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
That was good, and discusting! I dont remember the last time I was sick, and this makes me want to stay as healthy as possible, so I thank you! lol. Great job!
Cassie chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Cute.
Magical Creature chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I love this story.
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Aw! Poor Dean! I loved the ending, and I loved the banter! Thanks for writing this and putting it up!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »