Reviews for Through Health and Sickness
Midnight666 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I absolutely love this story! wonderful writing,humorous,and sweet.
rps-lizardspock chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Hahaha, Just found this one. Very nice. I love sick!Dean. Can I request a sick!Sammy one? LOL I could totally picture Dean being sick and being a pain in Sam's ass like that. Nicely written. )
Rinne chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Your characterisation was perfect. I can believe that Dean would whine that much (although, any normal person would, when they feel that sick).

Well done.
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
This is so cute! What a nice change of pace, it had me laughing out loud... my favs:

-"You're my baby brother. I changed your diapers. You owe me."

-Especially when you looked this good.

-"Well would you look at that," Sam snorted. "You could almost put it back in the bottle and drink it again."

Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to your next story:)
Ajali chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Haha, you've been sick recently?

Hmm, i recognise all of this. It's a bitch. And it hurts to open your eyes, or to focus on something new.

It's very cute, and i love how as soon as Dean thought it might be serious he was pretending he was fine.

'"Dean." Uh-oh. "You do realize that medically, you're dead."'

This line had me giggling out loud! Good job no-one else is home at the moment! It's a perfect line.

I think this is quite a realistic, in-character portrayal and it's so cute and fluffy!

*squishes it*

Keep up the good work!
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Are you sure you haven't been hiding in the shadows, watching my husband be a big baby when he has an ounce of fever? LOL! As someone who has tromped around in Sam's thankless shoes, I really enjoyed this.

You have character voices down to perfection. Nicely done!
snfan chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Loved it!
electricgurl chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
WHOOT! I loved this story It was sweet and tender all at the same time. Well done. i loved how you carried both the brothers together and them needing one another almost too much for their own good. Great work! Now I have to head off and read some more of your work
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
That made me go aww. Just perfect, and good to read if you're not feeling well-it cheered me right up :) I can't add much to what the other comments already said, except: "This was all Sam's fault." Lol! Great line, among many great lines. Thanks for sharing this, and have a wonderful (and healthy!) day :)
sarahofearth chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
That was so danged Cute and positively hilarious. This fic totally deserves some sort of award. *hands you a 3rd place spelling bee trophy* It's the only thing I have, you deserve it though! . I liked all of Dean's witty comebacks, I'm definitely going to steal those insults in regular-day conversations, lol. You did a great job with this fic, I was laughing so hard at some of the things!

Have a nice day,

~Sarah

HealerAriel chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
*has been smiling goofily and giggling this whole time*

Well, he IS being a big baby, but under the circumstances, it's understandable. Poor darling - we've all had similar sicknesses and can commiserate.
Thymine chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Brillaint. I could totally picture something like that happening. Love the "Hovering bitch" line - SO Dean. The thermometer bit had me laughing. XD

Aw, and the last line was sweet too.

Nice one-shot. Going on my favourites.
carocali chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
That was fun! The thermometer thing reminded me of "ET" when Elliot was trying to stay home. A nice little romp in the every day lives of the boys!

:D

Caroline
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
You really cheered me up with this great story. You captured perfectly what makes a man and a cold truly pathetic! I so pity Sam the poor Nursemaid to a serously "I'm dying" Dean. Delicious and funny, so please please do some more soon.
Northface chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
That's hilarious. So in character-to tough it out when he's actually dying (Faith), but to milk it for all it's worth when he's only got a cold. Although I've had colds like that... sounds like you have, too, and "dying" only begins to describe it! A good thing to read to relax at the end of a very long week. Thanks!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »