Reviews for Through Health and Sickness
Ty3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
funny and sweet. I like it. Would be cute to have a sequel with the roles reversed.
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Hehe, poor Dean. Sounds like me when I'm really sick or hungover, the whole 'just kill me' and 'i wanna die' thing. This was good :) keep it up.

Mishka x
Phx chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
That is exactly how I'd expect Dean to act if he was sick.

"I'm dying" - hilarious!

JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Aww, that ending was so sweet!

It's *crazy* how alike Dean and I are when we're sick. "God doesn't want to listen to your bitching any more than I do." My poor mother has actually used that line on me many a time! I loved the "Hovering bitch" line. It's so them!

And now I can fall asleep to the image of Dean sipping his manly juice. :D

ridley chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Such a nice change of pace. No death, not mutilation, just a normal malody-which was absolutely hillarious to watch because it reminds me so much of how I am when I'm sick, because I never get sick. bg. I love, as always, how you capture the brother banter and caring. And Dean is wonderful, and Sam is so Sam, which is what you do so well.

Thanks for writing yet another wonderful day in the life scene,

AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
that was a great opening line. "I'm dying"

haha, this was awesome. i loved it. hilarious. i love you.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I'm really not a Dean-whumping fan, but because I love your writing, I had to check this out. I actually really enjoyed reading it, too!

"You're my baby brother. I changed your diapers. You owe me." That is a really great shot of dialogue. It really puts their life into perspective, because I think a lot of the time it's easy to forget just how much Dean probably looked after Sam.

You should totally do a sequel and have Dean pay back Sam for being such an ass to him. Thanks for another awesome story!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006