Reviews for Superstitions
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Lol! Loved the ending. Funny and cute
Colette Bunny chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I like it, it's cute. But I think it's a bit out of character for Colette. Other than that, it's really good. Colloydy. XD
Scelestus chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I agree with Maurice as well!

But about the M-rated stuff, oddly enough, I've found worse things in K! How odd is that?

Anyway, I really really hope that you do a fic of their wedding day. You're such a good fluff writer. I wish I was as good as you. But alas, I am a young little kitty, (I'm not saying that you're an old lady), but I'm not exactly a kid. I really enjoy all of your fics and one-shots and, most of all, the warm fluffy feelings! Yay for Lil-Samuu on another job well done!
xXHeroine Of TimeXx chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Cute! YAY!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I don't get that superstition either. Very cute oneshot _.
Silverchild of the winds chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Well it sounds like they have grown up. What is the sack superstyition I'm curious
Imiasere chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Yup yup, I agree with Maurice there! Every single thing! Especially since I'm still in high school (going on to second year next term actually). I'd love to see more Slvashipping fluffiness, your fics are the greatest!
Maurice A. Nigma chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Honestly, I don't know what it is that attracted me to your fics. I mean, they're so adorable and cute. Even this fic that you've put up has gotten my attention. Both Sheena and Colette are cute as sisters talking about one another's secrets. Not to mention the fact that even the M rated fics of yours are clean. Not like the ones that I usually stumbled upon to for when it comes to...(ahem!) those types of matters of couple's relationship. Now, I hope that you write something that would give Lloyd some thoughts on what he thinks of Colette on their own wedding day. I would love to read it. I've love to read for about since I was in high school and I guess that's what got me into writing in the first place. Thanks for helping me to find a reason to keep going. Later!

Maurice A. Nigma