Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
SBMFanatic chapter 14 . 3/21/2008
very cool story.i liked it.
Susis chapter 11 . 7/30/2007
I love this story but I don't get one thing... It said in the last chapter that Shawn is 40 and Cystal is 29, so that would make them 11 years apart, but he is her godfather... isn't that weird he would only be like 11 or 12...
tanya2byour21 chapter 14 . 8/23/2006
This was really great. I love and I am so glad you added Eddie in here. That made me cry but hey I am a sappy girl and loved watching Eddie every week. Again this was great and I am glad she ened up with Shawn, but you left a lot of things unfinished Like Shawn getting even with Cena for hurting her and her dealing with Vince and Why Vicky and Eddie gave her to Vince does that mean that there is going to be a sequel. I so want to know what will happen next. Please think about it.

Tanya
angel chick1589 chapter 13 . 8/6/2006
OMG thats a really good story PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
TaylorChesney chapter 12 . 8/5/2006
Great chapter Cant wait to see what going to happen next. taylor
TaylorChesney chapter 11 . 8/4/2006
awsome chapter cant wait to see more
shotbyanepoch chapter 10 . 7/12/2006
Too Mary Sue
His Lovely Lil Angel chapter 9 . 7/6/2006
Who's on the phone and where did maria go. Update soon
LiesForTheLiars chapter 7 . 6/22/2006
Update soon! Me wants to know whot tha female voice belongs to!

Abbey xox
LiesForTheLiars chapter 6 . 6/16/2006
omg omg omg Shawn! SHE SLEPT WITH SHAWN! omg omg omg... I would hav murdered Candice then blamed Cena for it. Update soon girlie, chat to ya on msn.

Abbey xox
yunibell chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
I curse u so bad. Why did u have to leave it like that. Update real SOON!
EmilyT16 chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
Wow I love it. It is so cute how Vince dosen't want to let go of his baby girl. It's Awsome.
TaylorChesney chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
Awsome i cant wait to see what going to happen next keep up the great work. taylor
TaylorChesney chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
awsome story i cant wait to see what going to happen next. so please please update soon. Taylor
His Lovely Lil Angel chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
that was a good chapter for a good story update soon