Reviews for Caged
Ryumie chapter 6 . 12/25/2017
Reading this in 2017 and is still hoping that you'll finish this. Such amazing story!
Lulu M chapter 6 . 8/21/2017
I'm back again. Maybe it's something about August or the freedom of summer or how magical the solar eclipse was but I find myself reading your words and falling in love with your characters again almost a year later. Not much to report from this past year. I survived the stress of work. Though I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and then undiagnosed and am still trying to figure out my body which I think was in part caused by the stress of work. Spent two weeks in the Philippines. That was amazing. Turned 30. Slightly less so but still a great time with great friends and oh boy did I rally so freaking hard that night. Experienced a complete solar eclipse and felt like crying because of both how wonderful it was and how short. I hope your year was great. No pressure or anything but if you feel that itch think of that unreserved love Aoshi has for Kaoru and if it so suits you I'd love to see those siblings end well after all they've had to deal with. If there is no itch, I hope you live life well then. I'll probably read you again next year. Til then!
Taishou chapter 6 . 1/1/2017
This story its just marvelous i wish it was finished u u
Lulu M chapter 6 . 8/23/2016
I've been following this story for as long as Kenshin wandered Japan. That was long enough to lose my virginity, to graduate from college, to have actually lived in Japan for four years, to have island hopped in the Caribbean drunk on too much rum, to have watched all three live-action Rurouni Kenshin movies and fall totally in love with Sato Takeru (because duh), and to have rewatched all 95 episodes, movie, and OVAs (boo on Reflections). A year away from 30 (pretty close to when Kenshin met Kaoru...ish) and disillusioned with life on so many levels (because we all grow up at some point) except on this. Because I'll follow this story for another 10 years if need be until my curiosities are finally sated. You know...no rush or anything. Just wanted you to know that I'm still sitting here patiently waiting for another chapter...or two...or more... ;-)

So here's some love and inspiration to maybe get those fingers a-typing. a

- Lulu M
phoenixfiregal chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
Please update soon
topezhazelwolf chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
This story is getting with each chapter:) pls keep writing the chapters, I can't until the next comes out and to see what happens with characters.
A reader chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
It is beautiful. Please continue the story. I need to know what happens. Please!
Sessha Kenshin chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Noooo! I started reading this out of curiousity and now Im hooked and stuck! Sessha hopes that you find inspiration to continue this someday. The emotions you've depicted are so heart-wrenching and I am moved by their interactions. Such a shame that it seems this has been abandoned.._
UrmixMoonstone chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
So I get fascinated by the plot only to realize this story hasn't been updated in quite a few years. Shame, really.
Alien She chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Ah and the good part was just starting. Ooh well maybe one day you'll finish the story.
Rachel chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
Hi, I really enjoyed this story and am hoping you will update it soon! Really such an interesting read
Sal chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
A favorite plot/story. I'd love to see. It continued. I have checked back for years hoping you decided to continue.
Iuvenalis chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
I love this story! Please update it :-)
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
I would really wish for Kaoru to worry about her brother, maybe a little bit more. I was hoping all that trauma would have made her shy about being intimate with strangers and more concerned with family's condition... Well, anyway, atleast Aoshi's safe from Yumi's evil clutches.. I can't say the same about Misao's agitating ways.

Anyway, it was a good plot. Maybe a little to focused on the romance.. It sort of kind of makes the protagonists a bit too worldly and shallow. A good treat still.. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Tsk, tsk.. Looks like Yumi has realized what a fine man Aoshi has become.. Noo! ..and Kaoru's fretting too much about silly things to even notice her brothers plight.. Could Yumi really be pressuring him to be her lover? Not that I can blame her.. XD