Reviews for Caged
phoenixfiregal chapter 6 . 10/31
Please update soon
topezhazelwolf chapter 6 . 7/23
This story is getting with each chapter:) pls keep writing the chapters, I can't until the next comes out and to see what happens with characters.
A reader chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
It is beautiful. Please continue the story. I need to know what happens. Please!
Sessha Kenshin chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Noooo! I started reading this out of curiousity and now Im hooked and stuck! Sessha hopes that you find inspiration to continue this someday. The emotions you've depicted are so heart-wrenching and I am moved by their interactions. Such a shame that it seems this has been abandoned.._
UrmixMoonstone chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
So I get fascinated by the plot only to realize this story hasn't been updated in quite a few years. Shame, really.
Alien She chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Ah and the good part was just starting. Ooh well maybe one day you'll finish the story.
Rachel chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
Hi, I really enjoyed this story and am hoping you will update it soon! Really such an interesting read
Sal chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
A favorite plot/story. I'd love to see. It continued. I have checked back for years hoping you decided to continue.
Iuvenalis chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
I love this story! Please update it :-)
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
I would really wish for Kaoru to worry about her brother, maybe a little bit more. I was hoping all that trauma would have made her shy about being intimate with strangers and more concerned with family's condition... Well, anyway, atleast Aoshi's safe from Yumi's evil clutches.. I can't say the same about Misao's agitating ways.

Anyway, it was a good plot. Maybe a little to focused on the romance.. It sort of kind of makes the protagonists a bit too worldly and shallow. A good treat still.. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Tsk, tsk.. Looks like Yumi has realized what a fine man Aoshi has become.. Noo! ..and Kaoru's fretting too much about silly things to even notice her brothers plight.. Could Yumi really be pressuring him to be her lover? Not that I can blame her.. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Himura seems to be very pleased. Despite his hatred for Yumi, I would suppose he should be a bit thankful to her for keeping Aoshi as long as she did.. If not, his little rendezvous with our seer wouldn't have lasted as long as it did.. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
That was rather ingenious, or should I say cruel?, to make a blind man relive a nightmare so vividly. It was probably because he had become blind that his dreams are far more vivid than they usually should be..

Hmm.. although Aoshi did earn the title Okashira at 13, (actually I'm not sure), It is acceptable he was helpless at the time considering he was a nobleman's son at a time of relative peace in the kingdom.
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
I'm looking forward to read about Aoshi. I'm sure he's beating himself up for not being able to protect a little sister like Kaoru.. Tsk, tsk..

Anyway, Misao sounded like she was sort of bipolar at times. *shrugs* I guess she's just weird. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I hope you don't mind me dropping in.. :)

Very intriguing plot laid out.. And sibling bond between Aoshi and Kaoru was superb. Made me want to cry..