Reviews for Summer's End
always-kh chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
this is good i think this would capture what he feels. it's a new perspective. i don't usually care too much for poems but i like this one!
Dreamer on south 5th st chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Hey, awesome poem. I think you reflected Roxas very well. Keep writing! _

Dreamer on south 5th st
notwritten chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
That is very nice. Keep smiling. :-)
Burning Mangrit chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Nice poem. Thanks for reviewing my story! I have started a sudden obsession with oneshots... I just wrote two... Over, Roxas POV, and Falling, ? POV. Hope ya review em! Oh, and keep on writing!

Fallen

Ean: Your strange Fall.

Fallen: Shut up. -shoots Ean-

Ean: -dies-

Fallen: KEEP WRITING!
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Wow. This was worded very well. But, it was something I expected!

You did a really good job. Keep up the good work!
Aloria chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
that was very pretty

perhaps you should turn this into a story too? Use the poem as inspiration of what Roxas's thoughts are after he joins Sora in the game - maybe make it AU, too?

hehe.

anyway! good poem! (wish I could write poetry!)
Silver Kitsune Lunaria chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
That is so SAD! I love it. Very touching and sweet. Hope you write more of these.
Xalogel chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
sweet poem! i like especially the last part
Lost Nobody chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
that was really good! i liked it i will have to favorite later due to my lack of strenght to log in. anyways this was reaally good your a better poet than i am! and thats saying something. Oh too bad you should make this like a oneshot station u know! okay well happy writing!
ThunderBenderPrincess chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
This poem is really cool! I wonder what it would be like in song version? Oh well, great poem.

-signed- TBP aka Creator of Gexamn
redhairedalumni chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Wow, this is good. You're a really awesome poet!
radishplant chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
nice!
Jinzouningen chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
JK: That's kind of cute... Ah, yes. About your reveiw for Demyx Has A Cold, an asylum is the place where the insane people go.
lackofname chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
You're a really good poet! And thanks for reviewing my OC profile!
minnellis chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
That was really good, well written. Keep up the good work!