Reviews for It's Enough
Sabie0521 chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
I really loved this story. It was very believeable to, unlike some that I've found. :)
wbfanatic4eva chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
This was a really good fic, I know you wrote it years ago, but I just found it and I loved it! I love the waay you write them both! Also I loved the reference to the real Ghost World! Youre a talented writer I hope you continue to write!
LaDanaid chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Loved it! It was wonderful!
Clementine20 chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
So good fiction !
the bleeding rose chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
I enjoyed this story. It gave me tingly feels :)
candicane26 chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Oh wow. This was sweet and sexy and heartbreaking at the same time. Great writing :)
BeWitchingRedhead36 chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Really amazingly well done. A lot said in a little bit of space...
msdarling chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Wonderful! I'd love to know what else you used to read in this fandom
Sally97 chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
great story! loved it! :)
ShanghaiLily chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
This is the second time I've read this and I just love it to pieces. You've really captured both Mac and Dick's voices perfectly and even the odd energy they have between them! It's amazing how you manage to do so much with so little language used. It's almost like a poem in its frugality and everything seems organic and natural in the way it progresses. Also, the ending is just perfect. One of the best VM fanfics ive read. LOVE IT!
beccaloulou chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
I don't know if you still read these, but loved it.
Gosenshii chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
That was so beautiful and wonderful and I may or may not be crying just a little. THESE KIIIIDSSS and this fic GIVE ME SO MANY FEELINGS! UGH. UGH. I love how everything gradually happens without taking forever, I love how their relationship progressed. Every moment they shared together was perfect and even the painful ones were beautiful. Not to mention Mac/Dick smut is ALWAYS a good idea, especially when it's done right! Sexy and steamy but tastefully done, I love the urgency they always had until they finally got to do it on the bed; that detail alone spoke so much of how much more intimate their relationship had become. But what really got me was that beautiful ending- it killed me! I think I ship them more now than I did before just from reading that lovely ending! Thank you for this beautiful fic!
bjq chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Please update this AWESOME story
lygourd chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I read this fic a couple years ago and have always remembered it. I'm so glad I found it again-the best MaDi story there is!
miragrace93 chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
come on, plz update. I need another chapter to satify the fix. lol. awesome writing