Reviews for Sweet Tranquility
m-channn chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
update soon(:
hotarukafan chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
im really really really glad to know that im not the only person who likes hotaruka pairing! thanks for this fanfic. its really great, considering the fact that you've paired hotaru with ruka here, i just love it so much! please keep on updating this fanfic, and keep us, hotaruka fans, excited for the next chapters! i think gakuen alice staff shud realized the chemistry between hotaru and ruka. i can see enough similarities between the two to consider them as a pair,right? oh i just really love their paring! i hope to see more fanfics of hotaruka. arigatou-gozaimasu!
SnowCharms chapter 6 . 2/13/2007
This will be interesting...update!
Orange Orange chapter 6 . 10/23/2006
Sweet. Ruka should fall in love with Hotaru and drop his feelings for mikan...ne?Hope you do write that!some similarities between Hotaru and Ruka is that they're kinda lonely..
Kites chapter 6 . 10/15/2006
:D sorry for the delayed review.

wow. you did math just to get the time of 12:03. LOL

Kawaii! I love it. Update soon.
SweetMelancholy chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
I really like your story. But 153.2cm for a 14 year old boy is actually very short. I am a 13 year old girl and i am 156cm(actually i'm considered short compaired to my classmates DD). 167cm might be more suitable for a 14 year old boy. Keep updating. :D
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 4 . 10/1/2006
i really like this story, and i enjoy the explainations you give at the end of each chapter. BTW what is "ecchi"?
Addix chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Hey Hiyono-chan! Winter fall here..hehe..too lazy to log in any way lets return to business please update please pretty please...
LuckySock chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
I love it!
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
i like this story. I especially like how you explain everything at the end. It really helps and BOUYA do you know your stuff.

xD
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
Her brother's name is Subaru
x-Trisha-x chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
Nice chapter. _ Please update! :)
x-Trisha-x chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
Funny chapter! Good job on this one! _
x-Trisha-x chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
hehehe! funny chapter! That prank was priceless! :)
x-Trisha-x chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
I'm really loving this RukaxHotaru pairing! Love it.