Reviews for Hypocrites
XxMoonlightCharmxX chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Hahaha! That was pretty funny! Especially the ending! Though, when Neji said something about "recreational activities", what exactly was he referring to? I don't get what he meant by it. -_-
cookiedough36 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
no offence or anything, but the movie lines in the epilogue are so cheesy(but funny) that i practically laughed myself half to death.

but i REALLY REALLY like the plot though, it's awesome!
m00kie chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Predictable but cute.
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
poor neji-kun! forced to watch a sappy chick flick (I feel for you, even though I'm a girl, and all of my friends cotninously force me to watch them, i HATE those type of movies.)

...saku-chan will make you feel better later though...that is if tenten and naruto and everyone else did not hear that comment and decide that they should try and join them. or just hide and watch.
ThReE gIrLs WiTh PoCkY chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
i love it and don't think that it is crap at all! i think that it is a great one shot! especially the epilogue!
Byakko Kaisui chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I have nothing other to say than this. Can things get any funnier?
Larethiana chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
SO CUTE! Mymy... what a pleasant story! good job!
Miss.Rainbow.Sunshine chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
OMG!

THIS IS SOO ADORABLE!

Hypocrite!Neji is soo CUTE!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PAIRING! I just think they're so adorable and cute!

I can just imagine chibi Neji and chibi Sakura walking down the street holding hands...aww...

"If it has crappiness and things, sorry about that. I warned you"

Well, I didn't sense any crappiness...just TOTAL ADORABLE-NESS!

Well, it's official now...I FRIGGIN'(lol) LOVE YOUR CRACK-FICS! D

Au revoir!

Belle Harmonie
Fightergirl-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Neji watchin a chic flic! wot has the world come 2?
loli-hime chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Hahahah YES! Really cute story. Tenten is MY HERO!
cherry v-ball gurl chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Cute i like it
kitsuneasika chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I wonder what they're going to do..(laughs knowingly)
Skyskater chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
A VERY good story. You really did a good job explaining ups and downs of relationships. Good job and keep writing.
Possessed-Gummy-Bear-Inferno chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
God, Neji, for someone with an almost 360 vision you sure are blind.’

o, burn...that's gonna go on my favorite sentences list on my profile..!good story
WeaponsMistress chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
this is a good fic but...I personally HATE the neji Sakura pairing... I only like Neji&Tenten!