Reviews for Falling Through Love?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
Mothers grave?
WolfxAngel chapter 15 . 3/12/2009
Lmao...I loved this! Sequel, please? :D
The-Dark-Divine chapter 15 . 8/11/2008
I lOvEd it! XD XD XD
Cheshire Axel chapter 12 . 7/26/2008
"Mother's Grave." Nice. The Lash fluff was cute.
Stormey Winds chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
I haven't finished the chapter yet, just read the letter Dear Carmen,

I've been waiting for the day that you would discover My plan, Or when I would Tell you. And I suppose you Haven't figured out where my hiding place is? Carmen, dear, isn't it Exciting to become a part of a villian's evil plot. Or are you too Rattled with fear? I Suppose you should be... After all, the world's super beings are in Great danger.

But Right now, I Am in too much joy to care about your problems. You should just give up, now. This is my Victory, and none of you "heroes" can stop it. The world, will be shrouded over with Evil...

Well, have a nice day,

Victoria

Her hide out is her mothers grave isn't it? If so that was insainly easy, but it wouldn't surprise me if no one got it. Great job so far! I love it!
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
_
xBrokenDreamerx chapter 15 . 1/2/2007
ok so not fair you cant just end it there they have to go to the homecoming and dance and there has to be more lash and and you just cant end it. the chapter was good though to say the least but please dont end it make a sequel or something.
purple smurfs r real chapter 15 . 12/30/2006
kool i loved it i like the lash/carmen alot!
zeo knight chapter 15 . 12/29/2006
your right so cliche but overall its a good story
xBrokenDreamerx chapter 14 . 12/21/2006
im so glad tht you updated and that vitoria is getting what she deserved but only one chapter left that is so not fair and so little has happened between lash and carmen. somethings just gotta happen update soon
purple smurfs r real chapter 14 . 12/21/2006
oh... dun dun dun dun! please update soon plz? plz plz?
crazy-gal-in-blue chapter 14 . 12/18/2006
lol agreed um i like ur story it has a cool twist. i cant wiat for the next chapter i gtg cya
Nelle07 chapter 14 . 12/17/2006
aw...o...Lash is so evil but not...update sOn!
writestyle chapter 14 . 12/17/2006
i love Lash!
xBrokenDreamerx chapter 13 . 12/4/2006
wow that was an awesome chapter and well worth the wait. i cant wait to see what happens next and just what victoria has in store for the heros. update soon