Reviews for Metal Gear Solid: Fight of Metal Gears
SomeGuy chapter 1 . 4/13
...This story is so bad it killed my cancer
Solid Snake chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Good job my son you did it and you beatted all the metal GEEEAAAAARRRRRSSSS. Make sure you fiten liquid snake's son grake snake and call him your brooooooothhhheeeerrrrrr. please thank yu I love you son. Kiss mwah Snake
poopar chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
A Work of exquisite art i must say, 11/10
William Junes chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Are you on your feet all day? Does the contact pounding cause your ankles, knees and
back to ache?
Hi, William Junes here for the world’s greatest insole, Impact Gel!
Why am I smashing my hand with this hammer? To show you the amazing protection
you get from Impact Gel!
And this hammer is REAL!
The same gel technology is used in our Impact Gel insoles.
If you have sore, tired, aching feet, Impact Gel absorbs more shocking pressure than
other insoles! Unlike regular insoles that break down over time, Impact Gel is injected
into the areas that provide pressure relief where you need it most – the heals and balls of
your feet!
The gel never breaks down! And when impact occurs, the insole soaks up the shock and
the force now ripples throughout the gel pads! No regular insoles can do that!
Even after continuous pounding, even M&M’s don’t break!
Imagine the relief you’ll feel in all kinds of shoes. They even work in cowboy boots. I
use them, and they work.
Talk about shock-absorbency… I’m going to run over my hand with this 6,000-pound
car. That’s the power and protection of Impact Gel!
Whether you’re a runner, a professional or a stay-at-home mom, you deserve the comfort
of Impact Gel! Stop spending hundreds on inferior insoles! Remember, nothing absorbs a
shock quite like Impact Gel!
Call now and get a pair of our Impact Gel insoles for only $29.99. But that’s not all.
We’ll also send you a pair of our Impact Gel inserts free. They’re perfect for dress shoes
and casual wear!
But I’m still not done!
Call right now and we’ll double the offer! Just pay separate shipping and handling.
That’s right, you’ll get two sets of insoles and two sets of inserts, a $90 value, all for
$29.99!
William Junes chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
back to ache?
Hi, William Junes here for the world’s greatest insole, Impact Gel!
Why am I smashing my hand with this hammer? To show you the amazing protection
you get from Impact Gel.
And this hammer is real.
The same gel technology is used in our Impact Gel insoles.
other insoles. Unlike regular insoles that break down over time, Impact Gel is injected
your feet!
The gel never breaks down. And when impact occurs, the insole soaks up the shock and
the force now ripples throughout the gel pads. No regular insoles can do that!
Even after continuous pounding, even M&M’s don’t break!
use them, and they work.
Talk about shock-absorbency … I’m going to run over my hand with this 6,000-pound
car. That’s the power and protection of Impact Gel.
of Impact Gel. Stop spending hundreds on inferior insoles. Remember, nothing absorbs a
shock quite like Impact Gel.
and casual wear!But I’m still not done!
$29.99!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
An experience.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
The game would have been a lot easier if we could destroy a metal gear with a single stinger missile..and also if we could "crawl fast in bushes"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This is an amazing work of art, even rivaling the genius of 'Half Life: Full life consequences'.
Jake Snake is one of the most dynamic characters I have ever seen. And Making him the son of Solid snake is a stroke of genius.

Truly astounding.
pwner chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
garbage
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
what
James Israelson chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I love this.
Mr.Manatee chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Simply astounding. This is a story I will pass down to my children. My favorite part about this tale is the motivation of the "bad guy". No complex reasoning, no sympathetic backstory, no apologies, just straight and to the point: " I am bad because the villians have lasers and Metal Gears." It brings a tear to my eye everytime at just the beauty. Thank you.
YFIQ chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I have a feeling I know what "something special" could be.
Bacon Powder chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
there are a number of reasons why this won't work.
1. Snake never had any children (due to his advance aging that would inevitable kill him) and also why the fuck is his last name Snake? I mean I know they never revealed his last name but snake?
2. Even assuming that Snake somehow manage to have a son there is no fucking way otacon would allow Snake's son to fight Metal Gears. It's stupid and dangerous not to mention the fact that Snake himself would want his dependents to live peaceful lives rather than short ones.
3. Metal Gears don't communicate with each other. At least not in the way your describing. It also takes more then one rocket to destroy them. How the fuck does jake put on camouflage and disappear? When the fuck did Jake have a metal gear anyway?
4. SMOKING DOES NOT HELP YOU RECOVER YOUR STAMINA. If anything it makes it worst.
5. bad guys? is Jake a 5 year old? Also wtf is with the guard's reaction time? He literally let Jake point the gun at him. and who the fuck burns a body during a mission?!
Guyonachair chapter 1 . 7/13/2013