Reviews for Bed of Lies
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This was so good! I wish it were a multichapter story!
Serenarey Chiba chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I loved the poem, and I wish this could be expanded into more than a one-shot. Nicely done.
The King in White chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I liked it, and I think you have the potential to continue the thing.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
woo yay i love smart and mask Naruto. It was really good. Hope you write more naruto stories.
TheOneInYourCloset chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
This story is sounding great! Please update it, I really wanna know what is going to happen.
OCEANDRAGOON chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
*snicker* ...snake in the grass... _

Love this Naruto...is this a one-shot? O.o

'Cause i would like to see more of this. _
Thumbellina Grande chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
that was great is there another vor a sequal thjat talks about his mask or links to ohtre stories like this if u can
Airemir chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
COOL!

I knew that he had a lot of potential, but I didn't think this would be possible! SUGOI! I love this story!
phoenix's shadow chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
this is really good for your frist naruto fici loved it its on my favs list, you should make this a story story instead of a one shot.
Acheron Blake chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I love the Naruto in this story.

Brlliant, confident, but masked!

Great idea. I hope to read more about this Naruto!

Two Thumbs Up!
Mercsenary chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
So good! too bad its only a oneshot.
ZWngDragon chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Ack this has so much potential...meaning that i really like it. Good Job!
on-stolen-time chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Very well written. I loved your choice of words and how you built Naruto.

*cough*Orochimaru posed as a grass nin*cough*
FrozenOnyxPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
This was great! You should write a full length story with something like this going on. I always have loved the "naruto's just acting stupid but it's all a mask" stories. Keep up the good work.

James
Monarck chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
you know, you could make this into a multi chapter fic. You could write about what happens since it all changed. Would Orochimaru attack earlier since they stopped the exams? Would Naruto go with Jiraiya to train? Would Sandaime live? All of the questions could be answered if you made this multi chaptered. It was good bye the way.