Reviews for Tales of a Would Be Jounin
GlitterVan chapter 24 . 5/5/2013
This is a really good story can't wait thread the next story keep up the good work
Applesauce18 chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
I couldn't keep this grin off my face while reading this! good job!
Alathon chapter 24 . 6/14/2009
For the most part, I've enjoyed this story. While I feel that it was a mixed bag, there's no denying that I read all the way through it to the end.. and ultimately, that's the best measure of a story.

On the up side, the story was enjoyable, heartwarming, and generally speaking there was nothing out of place characterization wise. Fights were somewhat shorter than usual for Naruto style ninja fights, but for the most part they conveyed what was going on. On another front, I like the idea of Iruka getting psyched up to gun for Jounin, and I like the idea of Anko finding a 'nice guy' to hook up with; the two ideas go together well.

On the downside, the story could have benefitted from better editing and/or pre-reading. There were a LOT of places where words were dropped, and there were a fair number of grammatically weak sentences as well. In addition, it felt like the WAFF between Anko and Iruka was overplayed a bit. They're adults, and fuckin' Ninja, they should be able to do things with a bit more subtlety. Even with the story subtlely told, the reader would still know whats going on, and it'd feel more genuine.

Still, while there were flaws, I enjoyed this story; thanks for investing the time to write (and complete!) it.
InARealPickle chapter 24 . 6/25/2008

Awesome story

and for once

a Fic that has actually been completed!

Sorry I didn't review every chapter

You definitely deserve twice as many reviews as you already have
Reever Rayne chapter 12 . 2/28/2008
soo far fromm all the iruko i been reading this is the best!
drag-eart chapter 19 . 11/29/2007
Amazing so far, I'm a little sad that it's coming to an end.
drag-eart chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
Rena the catalyst nice...must continue...
drag-eart chapter 12 . 11/29/2007
So close to another Iruka/Anko fluff...(sulks in the corner.) Good so far, can't wait for the confrontation between Iruka and those men from his past. Must continue reading...
drag-eart chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
Alright finally a IruAnk moment. Well sort of haha. Good stuff.
drag-eart chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
Haha, both picking up habits without even knowing it.
drag-eart chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
Damn, seriously really good story so far. And it's only four chapters. Great chap.
drag-eart chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
oh man, Iruka is in for it now. With Anko as his sensei. But I'd be lying that I'm not jealous of his position. I wish I was there. lol. Great second chap.

drag-eart chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Dude no way...if this story is what i think it is. IrukaAnko I'll freaking bear hug ya. lol. I hope it is. Been looking forever for one. If it is man...this story made my year haha. Got to keep reading.

AnimeMaster24 chapter 24 . 10/22/2007
Excellent story. You are quite a gifted writer. I look forward to the sequal.
peachymomotaro chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
You know, this is my third time reading through this story, and only now am I beginning to doubt your sanity. Coming from someone as insane as me, that's a good sign. Seriously though, this is one of my favorite reads. Great job!