Reviews for Ballad for Eurydice
crazy mari chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
im glad you disposed of the hooker..she was sleazy and i didnt like her...thats all...it was good! peace...
crazy mari chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
another great and intriguing chapter...im very pleased...only one mistake that i found and that was the violent eyes staring at him. faye's eyes are green...anyhoo...other than that tiny and unimportant mistake, it was perfect...but i guess i do have a question about the mushroom thing...were they going to go get mushrooms or were they going to shoot up? because she traced his vein like that it made me think that they were going to shoot up or something...i dont think you can shoot up mushrooms...nor would you want to! waiting...
suiei chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
I'm not too sure I can say anything except for how excellent this is, so I'm just going to go on ahead and say how excellent this is. It's rare I find a fic this good, especially with this subject matter, but you've done a great job. I'll be waiting for more!
Black Sunrise chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
You made an unapologetic, punishing and realistic portrayal of Spike after the supposed END of it all. Like everybody else here, I'd love to give Spike a happy resurrection, but your depiction is probably the most accurate probability of what he might be experiencing had he survived. Makes ppl raise the ethical question of whether we should raise him from the dead at all, huh? Just kidding :)Keep up the good work, and thank you.

Writing Style: 10/10, Totally in character and plot.
crazy mari chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
incredible story...i cant wait for the next installment...i think you captured very well the feelings that spike would be experiencing if he has indeed survived, which i believe he has...keep em coming!
Danny Barefoot chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Excellent stuff, some brilliant lines, a nice feeling of numbness, if that isn't a contradiction. I'm pretty sure Spike lived through it all as well; nice depressing take on a possible relationship with Faye as well. Please carry this on.
frouella chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I was intrigued by the title so I thought I'd check it out, and it looks like you're off to a pretty good start. Are you going to continue the mythology reference? And also, when you keep referring to "her," are you being deliberately ambiguous? Just checking, because it gets a little hard to figure out if you're talking about Julia or Faye or some other person. It's fine if it's deliberate, just maybe clarify that later. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this!
Boomerang Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
whoa, friggin heavy, but so good. i'm addicted already.

update, please!