Reviews for Year of the Comet
DarXe chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
An amazing story. I was only read the first chapter tonight and read the rest tomorrow. But once I started I couldn't stop.
LJ58 chapter 19 . 7/16/2014
Very drama, and is a very good story. Ever going to get to a sequel? Just asking.
Hikari Nova chapter 19 . 7/16/2014
ummm why did you never make the sequal you seemed to have planed to release?
lesbinope chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
This was beautiful! Wonderful. A great plot, straightforward and simple and no heartbreak because goodness knows I've had damn enough of that. Your promise to not make a Ron/Hego pairing made me giggle. I think I would faint in bliss too if I saw a naked Kim and Shego giggling in each other's arms.
Firedon chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
I think I'd be very interested in finding out how exactly their "get closer to the comet" plan is going to work. Because from what you've shown so far, they'll have to make their discharge a lot more accurate/focused unless they wanna end up floating in space.
Firedon chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
Okay, just gotta throw in something about that comet's size. It's almost 1.5 times as big as our sun. It doesn't matter if most of that is "just dust/ice", if that thing ever came close to earth, we'd fall into it, thanks to the gravity. And our atmosphere would be little more than a light breeze against all of that.
crkswolf chapter 19 . 12/12/2013
That was amazing ! Great story really loved the plot and development. Keep up the great work ;)
kyle.l.adkins chapter 19 . 10/16/2013
the only thing missing is a sequal
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 19 . 9/11/2013
Love it, can't wait for the sequal!
Mystra32 chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Umm...So do you ever plan on writing/posting the supposed "Children of the Comet" sequel you wrote about here?
The Last Poison Apple chapter 19 . 8/19/2012
Nicely written :D It was an interesting read!
KeiHime013 chapter 19 . 5/6/2012
Amazing story. I'm now looking through the night sky watching for shooting stars and wishing that you will write Children of the Comet soon.

Really, really awesome work.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
Awesome story so far. Side-note: I thought Kim's mom's name was Ann
fearthetwiggy chapter 19 . 10/9/2011
Fantastic story!

I've read some of your other work and like this one, it's

all really well plotted, structured and written.

No complaints here. And I guess by now that you aren't gonna do a sequel, but that's okay. This story stands up great on it's own.

Acoustic Seasons chapter 19 . 8/30/2011
I love your story! I just reread it again today. Are you ever going to write Children of the Comet?