Reviews for Love Across Time: Hidden Royalty
DGtnsl chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Well, I must say that I like how the encounter with Atlantis turned out better than with Squall and Volcana. Hopefully the girls will remember all of the good things about Cephiro and all misunderstandings will be cleared up.
DGtnsl chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
Aww, Umi thinks that eagle is dead, and she can't even talk with Selece! Poor girl; goodness her love is strong if the only way to 'forget him' is to think him dead. Hopefully Ferio and Clef (and anyone else) will recognize the Magic Knights and talks some sense into the distressed Hikaru and Fuu, and convince Atlantis that they meering want peace.
DGtnsl chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
I'm soooo confused. How come Eagle didn't recoginze Fuu? Everyone in Cephiro keeps there memories of the magic knights, unlike said magic knights right? *cry out out frustration and confusion* I understand Squall not wanted to be associated with Cephiro and Atlantis being overly possessive. But what's the deal with Vulcana? I thought Hikaru loved Cephiro, and was proud of what she accomplished there. She even said so at the beginning of chapter 6. Personally, I see no reason for her to be upset about Cizeta's alliance with Cephiro.
Oh how I wish for the seperated loves to accidentally find each other! For how thinks look now, their never going to even cross paths unless somebody goes to war.
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Yay! They're not dead and dealt with Debonair!
Though I think the rule about loving men from Cephiro is weird, I have excepted it. Though I have not excepted that fact that the Mashin didn't know about it.
Either way I like this story. Can't wait for how everyone in the palace reacts to the news!
aznchocoholic chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
this is one of my absolute personal favs! not only because its really well written but also because i just luv the idea of the girls having a whole planet with their element, being princesses, not remembring the guys, and having doting over protective brothers! XD I LUV IT! thanks for such a good fanfic!
aznchocoholic chapter 17 . 4/8/2008
i have absolutely no objections or complaints with this great story. i haven't read something like this in a while. thank you very much!
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Hi i read your story and i found it good. I was a little surprised with the pairing Umi/Eaggle, because My favorite pairing is Umi/Clef, but why not? It was amazing!

Good luck for your next story I will read it especially if it wil another romance story.

see you soon!
Kae Richa chapter 17 . 2/12/2008

First of all I introduce myself. Me nickname si Thaiss, and I'm from Mexico, northeast.

I read your fanfic and I have to say: IT WAS AWSOME! You do not even know how happy I'm because of your story. It makes me believe in fantasy and never endless love.

Although this is greatly written, I've seen many stories with none kind of draft and sense, so... REALLY I MUST CONGRATS YOU!

Hope you're still writing, because I like your writing.

See you soon.

Riiiceballe chapter 17 . 9/6/2007
Aww... that's cute. ::hands you internet cookies:: Loved the story, it was sweet, especially the ending. xD
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 17 . 9/2/2007
Unbecoming Me chapter 16 . 7/24/2007
Awesome chapter, please update soon. I wanted to see what happen next.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/19/2007
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 15 . 6/27/2007
ViscountessKiera chapter 15 . 6/3/2007
You updated yay! I heart you to eternity for being a fellow Umi/Eagle fan. For some reason I just love Selece at the start of the chapter, it was quite funny. Update soon! VKiera
Unbecoming Me chapter 15 . 6/3/2007
Lovely chapter, I love it, hope you updating the rest soon, I can't wait to see what happen enxt.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »