Reviews for Let's do our Best
make mikan a 2 star student
Blah chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Since when did Ruka start calling Mikan her first name and Hotaru her first name?!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
Sweet story.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
You're right NatsuMikan and RukaHotaru Forever! XD
rilenchan3700 chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Shizun Yuuka chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
haha cute story! Hope you update soon enough!
littlek2pretty chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
i luv the ruka and hotaru fan fic side

sincerly nobu-chan
MeiGrace chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
LOVED the story! please continue writing it!
Fragments of Memories chapter 6 . 3/27/2008
i wish you continue writing this fic. I like it :)
NoMoreWishes chapter 6 . 2/1/2008
i liked this story but you have not finished it yet :( i hope you have time thanks

dahliadenoire chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
52 na yay!
JosieLee 12 chapter 6 . 8/19/2007
Hi Brokenwing! I love this story and i hope you caontinue w/ updating! it is hard to find a good Gakuen Alice story and I found one when I found yours! Please continue!

iluvanime chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
hm...too short too short im not satisfy yet (spelling ithink its wrong hehe gomen)

mikan:calm down aisha its not her fault!

aisha:hmphf i hate her!setaini!

mikan:well i have nothing to do her anymore ano...natsume!how about we make there friends

natsume:shut up will ya polka dotted!

aisha:oh natsume so mean but u love her right

natsume:try to reapeat that youll turn into ashes

aisha:umm sori hehe ja ne u have make more chapie please 4 me!
iluvanime chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
u know i cant believe hotaru saying those words like "I LUV U 2 RUKA" u know am going to have a heart attact of wat she say 2 ruka im going to throw (bwak) hehe sowi well anyway its good story keep up da good work pleaz wahahaha im going to blackmail imai hotaru 4 saying such a word like i love u 2 ruka wawawawahhahaha (devil)and(money sign on her eyes such a devil me wahahaha)PS wag mo kong gagayahin!
iluvanime chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
well...u know i was SHOCK!because natsume said:Even after teasing her, she still smiles at me? Well that’s why I LOVE HER, I guess’ Natsume thought then smiled. well hehe u know i like it but why its only short 6 chapie only wah well anyways its good naman eh i 4give u story is so good but to short too short talaga!ja ne!