Reviews for A Hundred Times
jjisme chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
wow that was sad. I like the concept of cheating in fics. Loved the Honda-Seto mutual use, and the camera twist with the 100 times trial. Being the dark fic reader that I am, I'd preferred a sad ending but I guess they do deserve happiness. Great job!
Siraun chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I've read this story five or six years ago and I still love it to this day. It's beautiful.
Thtaznninja chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This was heartbreaking and torturous. It was also beautiful and emotional.
Nychell21 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
OMG u made me cry!TT
loveiaoy chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
What the Fuck! but i still loved it _

I hate Honda

I hate Seto and yet still love him

And i wish Katsuya was mine XD
Mo0Chroi chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
So heart breaking-ly beautiful... Just breathtaking. How Jou could withstand what was happening THAT many times - only god knew o_o; I woulda beat them SENSELESS. Just utterly senseless. ;

But brava to Jou... this was just amazing, so well written, so detailed and so full of emotion. You're awesome at writing :D
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
So... sad... Aww...
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
It was confusing.. but good. Cute too :)
sarana-chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Hey

I have to admit it was... ah... WOW?

xD

This story is sooooo well written, really

I know one which is quite similar to this - it' s one of my own but in fact, mine doesn't end that good... ( Joey dies in the end... so, indeed, it' s really quite similar but not the same idea )

Nevertheless, yours is one of the most emotional story about Seto and Joey I've ever, ever, ever read, honestly!

So, because I enjoyed reading your story I want(ed) to know if you give me permission to translate the story into German?

Please? ( Do you tell me through PM if you allow me to translate it? )

Love,

Sarana-chan
I have the balls to be queer chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This was very well written with how everthing came together in the end. Jou's comment about loyalty and the camera ,a gift celebrating them getting together. I really liked, how despite his confession, Honda just ended up hurt Jou in the end. I honestly didn't think it would be a happy ending, you portray Jou as very forgiving.

Keep up the good work.

-The One of Black

C. N. Silver
Fire Demoness Jaganshi chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That part where Kaiba found the stack of pictures, I was just about sick to my stomach. Really. Jeez, Kaiba. Really. Bastard. D

I still ship this, though. :)
KittKatt420 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Omg. That was intense. Really great plot and all though. I really liked it :D
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
What a wonderful story. Much different than the run-of-the-mill puppyshipping fic. “The thing about dogs is, they’re devoted to their masters no matter how they are treated. They would probably have to be hurt a hundred times before they can break that bond of loyalty.” I loved that line. :)
Chaotic Unders chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
That was... different. It made for quite the interesting read.

There's a mild P.O.V problem in consistency, as in 'himself' is sometimes used in reference to Kaiba despite his self narration. And Otogi's name is spelled Ootgi multiple times.

Overall, good story.
PaigeySama chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
... I'm speachless... Oh my god... Wow... Well... Um... Wow... Just wow... You know before you cry you start to breath heavily and it gets a bit hard for you to breath right? Yeah I feel like that right now. I'm shaking. But I can't cry... That was amazing. Just by the Summary I knew something was going to happen 100 times... I didn't know what it was but... Wow... I can't stop saying wow... This story was gold like brilliant shiny effing gold. It saddened me and now i'm just going to like kill myself or something lol. But when I raid the part with Honda I was like "wtf are they doing" because sometimes when I read I skim by mistake so I completely missed the part with the removal of pants so i'm like "ok why is he moaning Jou's name... I'm lost" But I reread it and I was like "Holy crap!" But yeah... Uhm... So there you have it. I have nothing left to say. Amazing story.