Reviews for The Satellite
No.1 Tigger chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
Well that was an interesting story, it would be nice to see how you see this story ending. I hope that you update soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
Why aren't there any more :c
Squiggly Pig chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Luvin the story... FYI, it's been 4 years
Mak8907 chapter 12 . 12/25/2011
I hate you...
Jebs chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
Great story
JuneLuxray2 chapter 12 . 8/25/2010
You should update this. I liked it.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 12 . 10/2/2009

I think Valerie & Kwan should find out Danny's secret. Val could become his partner.

Pairings should be Danny/Sam, Tucker/Valerie, & Kwan/Star.
EverAfterGirl chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
and the suspense builds...

~*KeEp On RockEn, MissMontana*~
DreamaDove93 chapter 12 . 10/5/2007
I thought danny was going to be a little more mad XD, anyway get the next chapter out sooner, please?
FantomoDrako chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
Good to see this story still going! And I'm still enjoying it! Well, I'll keep an eye out for the alert in two weeks' time then!
Mr. Average chapter 12 . 9/27/2007
Very nice. I think you're doing fine. You should see how long it takes me to update my stories sometimes. Anyway, keep up the good writing. Peace
Oraman Asturi chapter 12 . 9/27/2007
Nice... only Two more chapters Huh? well thats the only problem I see but thats cause I like things that tend to be more drawn out though. Nice fiction you could have star and danny decide he needs a spy in the popular crowd but I doubt danny would do that. It really could go longer but its what ever you want it is your fanfic.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 12 . 9/27/2007
Great update!

Nice job with Star and Kwan's chat, and I liked her inner struggle. Yeah, Paulina doesn't worth Star losing her new friends.

Keep the good writing.
DreamaDove93 chapter 11 . 7/24/2007
NO don't end it there! It was just getting good D: please update this, it hasn't been updated in a long time
DreamaDove93 chapter 4 . 7/24/2007