Reviews for Pretty Ryou
Hovinarri chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Interesting. Very much interesting.

Pretty little hikari... For some reason that sounds more like Mariku talking about his hikari, but I guess this works too.
Beetz chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I really liked this one. It was different from others I have read. Sorry you're cutting yourself*HUGS YOU* I've had a few friends who cutted themselves and at one point I would cut myself, too. I don't anymore. I hope you cheer up soon.:)

As for a pairing, can you please do two for me? You don't have to if you don't want to. One is fine. They're tendershipping and bronzeshipping. I don't know why but I just love these pairs!

Purple Glass
cindy chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
its cute _

but its also sad

i really liked it. :)
Nakamura Namiko chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Wow, Alice-chan.

That was really quite good.

Yet creepy.

Creepy good.

Kudos!
Eternally Deleted chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
rape...scary. (shivers) yet in a weird way cool. I know I'm odd. ITS GONNA STAY THAT WAY TO.

Still its very cool.
touyaayu chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
i thought ur summary was catching. anyways, u should post the other chapters! ...plz?
Princess Shela chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Inteteresting. Sort of. It's a bit...creepy.
ryou bakura chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
i can't belive you wrote that about me it was great do another and if possible some more details in the death and rape it was so cool !
Death by Sound chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
sadly morbid...yet really good... *smile* ra i scare myself sometimes... *shrugs* this is by far a really good story... as soon as i sign in i will add this to my favorets list *nods*
Rokujou Hikari chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Oh deary me. Depression sucks major ass. *nods knowingly* I don't mean to sound like an annoying psycho-ologist but cutting yourself is bad *tsk tsk*

/says someone who used to do it too -.-/

Yeah, shut up sunny. I like the story a lot...because even though i'm getting better, i'm still a psycho who loves sadistic stories, and if you're still having problems you can email me anytime. . God i sound really annoying...gomen nasai.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
That was really eerie. I loved that you actually gave a *reason* for Bakura breaking Ryou; most people don't seem to do that. You're a really good writer, you managed to capture the very essence of Bakura's sado-masochitic 'relationship' with Ryou.

*hugs* I you get help with the depression soon; if personally find it helful to vent out all negative feelings into writing or music. Also 'Ai Baka-san Austra' is right in that running or even just walking helps; it clears your mind for a while, ne?

Keep up the good work!
MoonWolf2000 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
i haven't finished this,but i will *adds to favourites* funny, i always envisioned Ryou and Bakura's relationship like that, and planning on writing a fic for them similar to yours. I know how you feel about the cutting. My parents treat it as disobedience and bad behavior, so they take my things away when i cut. if you ever want to talk, i'm on messenger and hotmail at
AphroditeLove chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Ah, the joys of oneshot twisted Bakura/Ryou angst. I liked how you had Bakura's thoughts in italic, as though it was his subconciousness ushering him to do what he did. It is also understandable that he needed to break Ryou to be his. I'm glad that you didn't follow certain mary-sued authoresses and went, "Bakura didn't understand, let's love angsty Bakura, he's not bad."

I liked the second last scene with Ryou's death. How Bakura rocked the chair along wtih Ryou's dying breaths. I could see it really clearly in my mind...a dark room, Bakura in that white rocking chair, Ryou holding him, blood trickling donw his lips as he breathed his last few breaths...

Sweet fic!
Pain's True Passion chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
that was sad and scary
hIDinG tHIeF chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Woah, that is some seriously spooky stuff... I really love the way you wrote this; Bakura's insanity is quite clear. The irony that he's thinking about how Ryou will be his forever when Ryou is dead and he's disapearing back into the Shadow Realm is very bittersweet. I have this crazy urge to draw this - it would make such a great doujinshi - which is sad because I really can't draw ; On another note, it's amazing how many people cut. I'm glad that your friends and everybody know about it. *hug hug HUG* Don't be sad; you're a great writer! Be happy! Plus, in twenty years you won't give a crap about how you did on your finals. Do like I do, and kick back and laugh at all the people who think it matters _