Reviews for A Minor Misunderstanding
SFninja39DragonStar chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Can't stop laughing, and I have too, cuz I'm supposed to be studying latin, and my mom will be like, "what's so funny?" Anyway, this was hilarious! I am a professional hobbit bowler.
Thunder.Blade132 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Man, you just keep me laughing. For a moment there, I almost believed as the Hobbits did, that the men were purposely getting those harder shots. Of course, that was all diminished after that last line from Beregond. Very well done, Shire. It's really amazing how those Hobbit minds work.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I'm laughing and feeling very happy.
Amidst Hobbits chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Haha trick shots! Very astute, Merry and Frodo! :p
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was cute and funny :D
Shipwright's Trick chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Yes...I can see how that would sound odd from the street. I gave myself a headache just imagining it. : )
Borednbrowsing chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Hehe, that's awesome. Hobbits WOULD find bowling too easy. xD
andaere chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
LOL! This is hilarious. My birthday party's coming up soon, and my friends and I are going bowling. Now I can just tell them I was practicing my "trick shots" whenever I do badly. xD

Drunk!Sam and drunk!Pippin were a treat. (I've got a soft spot for drunken hobbits...) I love the idea, and it's perfectly excecuted. Great job! :)
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Hahaha! This is hilarious!
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Cute way to incorporate bowling into LOTR. Loved it!
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
love it. it's absolutely brilliant the way you made them think of bowling. hehe
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
*grins* Funny and sweet!

I love your stories.

Love,

Maria
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I really enjoyed this story. Could do you more fellowship game stories? Also please read The pebble
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
*whispers into author's ear* just a suggestion how about having Legolas and Gimli bowling? I bet that would be hillarious. Great story.
cuthalion chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
"Sam started giggling. “I think Mr. Pippin means... um...” He put his mouth to the lip of his empty mug. “Halo!” he intoned, listening to the echo."

Hehee. This was absolutelly delightful. And thinking anout my rather meager bowling skilles, I am now envious at the hobbits - again! *sighs*