Reviews for Sammy
Awe great job
Nadia chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Perfect :')
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
It's always hard watching a little sibling grow up and change, even if in the the end it's good for them.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aww poor Dean (
chibii67 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Aw I'm just getting started with Supernatural and your fic made me want to cry (still not knowing why) is so well written and I picture Dean thinking all this.

*goes and cries somewhere else*
tamiria chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I can just imagine this. Dean is always so protective, and had to look after Sammy when they were little, so it works well. Great work. :)
Captain Top Hat chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Oh my god...that was...unblievably...wow...I really, really loved that. Thanks again. Another for the favourites! You're doing good. That was so amazing...:)
bjxmas chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Great job! Good concept to contrast the Sam and Sammy and how Dean reacts to them. Thanks! B.J.
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Well, if Jensen wants us to review, we'd better oblige! :)

I like the way you chronicled the change from Sammy to Sam, particularly enjoying the way Dean reacts to it. Very nicely done in a tight style.
daemoninwhite chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
*cue plantive wine* Oh!

Oh, Amiee, thank you so much! That's so sweet of you, I can't believe you'd say that!

Ok, well, this fic is so cute! Fluffy, but serious, you know what I mean? It's not flangst, it's flerious! Wow, what a cool word!

Anywho, I love this fic Amiee, congratz on it!

Lauren.

P.S I give you Jense, in a strategically placed BLUE bow! *demonic laughter*
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
aw. that was so cute.
noname32 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
That was good. GOOD JOB!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Great insight. Catch ya on the flip side.
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/19/2006