Reviews for The repetitiveness of Hope: Eva
Brown.eyes.and.bushy.tales chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I really like that idea, it's very powerful
Laryna6 chapter 7 . 5/22/2006
Ah, so Trish is Eva? And no problem, I was just trying to help. Still a good story.
Vylet Lust chapter 7 . 5/22/2006
I think this fanfic is an a amazing and I find it quite interesting to read. lol. Keep it up and I hope you'll write more fanfics in the future. ~p.k.
Laryna6 chapter 6 . 5/19/2006
Hmm? How would Mundus get into the human world to kill her when stopping him getting into the human world is the point of 1 and 3 too? This is the one bit I don't really agree with. He could have a fantasy of killing her, or he could have had a servant tell her this as it killed her, but I don't think he did it personally. This is the one bit I don't agree with.
Laryna6 chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
"Mundus: If you wanted a mother, I can create as many as you want!"

That's script format and it's against rules. I'm telling you these things because it's your first story posted (yes, I went and looked), I hope you don't mind.

Eva in the amulet! Yes! Finally, someone who's done their homework and actually thought! Do you want me to PM you the script Janegray did of Veiwtiful Joe? There's more information on Eva in there: she'd in the amulet, ressurrected Dante as a child, protects Dante and Trish, etc.
Laryna6 chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
Ah, the comics here. Yes, Trish showing up was clearly very meaningful to him. He knows she's a demon yet he still follows her to Mallet, saved her after she tried to kill him...
Laryna6 chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
"He resented him. Why? Because Sparda left them to die. What good is the use to protect your family when you’re not even around?"

Very good! Yes, that's it exactly.

I can't wait for the novel to come out... it's going to be released in June and it's supposed to tell about these years. But what you say works well and fits. I like Seeds of Love, the photo... you've done your homework! Very impressed here.
Laryna6 chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
Ah, someone who's read the manga. Great. This is a very good version of what's seen in that nightmare.

I hope you don't mind a little form criticism - you've got a lot of really short paragraphs here. I do the same thing a lot, and you don't want paragraphs that are too long, but you might want to think about when you want to use the effect of ending a paragraph.

Poor Dante.
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Yay! A fellow Eva fan! Not so much a Sparda fan... but I'll add this to the Sparda & Eva C2. I haven't seen this story before, so it's probably pretty new. Give people time to review. Also, this fandom is horrible about reviewing. *shrugs* I'll review the other chapters too. You've intrigued me, this is a good intro. What exactly happened between Sparda & Eva?

Note- you do need a disclaimer.