Reviews for Tangled Thoughts
So this was absolutely precious. Sexy without being explicit 3
Oldie but a goodie! Love finding these! I swear 2006-07 were great years for fanfiction.
Leiyn chapter 2 . 1/9
A ring made of grass..
How cute of cloud .
Boohbear19 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
So cute!
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is really good! Well done!
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
SOOO GOOD!
briochee chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
This was wonderful. That's the only way I can describe it, actually. :)

lepeanutbutter
Nanase Ikumiya chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Romantic...

I was wondering..if I were Tifa in this FF.

Did you write the others like this? I mean... Fantasy Romance?
wavesync chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
awww so cuuute! love it!
J Luc Pitard chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
Wonderful! So like them to have such a seemingly simple thing, like the nightly kiss, build up over three whole months until they're both ready to act on it. Tifa was ready to chuck the whole idea of moving him along and he was ready to chuck his whole non-responsive thing. For once, timing was with them. Nicely written and I liked the changed perspectives. Usually that doesn't work as authors often just retread ground, but here you add to each others insights. I see that this was written years ago, but I'm new to this fandom and really enjoy good writing!
ayannaaki chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
awwwwwww *Cries* If only this would happen :') Great job, it was so believable. I wish it was canon :D I laughed at ''He left me to play in the grass?''. I'm adding this to my favourite's x
Twinnet chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Awww, how sweet. A ring made out of grass, really thoughtful of Cloud, haha.(:
walkingdisastersharkchild chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
i really loved this.

fits perfectly with what i thought happened afterwards.

not too sappy, but not too un-sappy.

lovely.
Jho chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
This was really well done. And the contrast between Cloud and Tifa was very distinct and nice.
g33kg1rl chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I'm out of breath after reviewing the first chapter! But this was just as wonderful! I always get a little weary of reading a second chapter from another character's point of view, but your first chapter had me so enchanted i quickly squashed my old fears and i dove right in; and I wasn't disappointed! You once again took me on a ride alongside the character and it had my heart pounding at the end, and giggling in girlish delight and joy for them!

(btw, Cloud giving Tifa a promise ring; corny, but a corny that is so adorable you can't help but smile and giggle over because it's so incredibly sweet. And I love that you did it! After all, even though Cloud has gone through so much, he WAS raised out in a very small village and it is just so ... so adorable! It was like watching a 14 year old Cloud shyly being all farm boy again and shoving a ring at the girl he liked before running off to wash his hands of cooties even though he was starting to think cooties weren't so bad after all. it was just that wonderful and innocent! You forever have my love for that scene! XD )

How you wrote Tifa, again just proves you have an amazing talent and makes me feel all inadequate and in starry-eyed awe of you. You gave her so much, everything I saw in both the game and the movie was right there in living color in a living and breathing Tifa. and by allowing her to keep that shy, girlishness to her while not ignoring the fact that she so could have kicked his butt if she hadn't stopped herself at the last second, you made her THAT much more real! I loved that femininity to her and also that strength. I could just FEEL Tifa getting ready to get up and fight through the day as though nothing had happened if he really had run off that morning. I could just feel her strength, so weak and wanting to shatter, but willing to hold it together till it was night once again, the children in bed, the chores done and the lights out before she would allow her to break down after crawling in bed and hiding under the covers. I really liked seeing that subconscious preparedness. And then when she did realize he was still there and WATCHING her sleep; feeling her blush and and cover herself up with the sheet was oh so awesome! Her bashfulness was so REAL.

you wrote this chapter just as beautifully as the first! the hesitation, her uncertainty, her determination, her timidness, her defiance... it was all her! nothing was exaggerated and nothing was understated. you made her so alive.

The picture of this story that you painted in my head is so vivid, I feel like i could just walk down the street to the new Seventh Heaven Bar and see them really living out their lives and interacting, seeing their little spats and their fluffy, adoring looks as they talk or clean dishes... really, amazing writing. this is definitely the icing atop the cake. The first chapter was the cake because it was so filling and perfect on its own, but this just sweetens the deal and finishes it off and makes it satisfactory and filling with a smile and cheery on top. Perfectly delicious! :) you're amazing.

Melissa the Damgel