Reviews for Red
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/17
Nice
spnfan chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
oh my god! i cant believe this is ur first fanfic! its wonderful! the way u narrated it...awesome! though at first i kinda skimmed the lines, after reading the end i went again and read it again. its really nice! thank u :)
Psycho33 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I liked this story...it was intimate without being mushy. It showcased their relationship while keeping it in character. Nice job, thanks for sharing.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I loved reading!
briumy chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
you know, i dont like short storys very much, but sometimes, when they get my attention, i read 1 or 2.. and im glad that i could read yours; when i finishied reading it, just one tought crossed my mind "i have to review this one, because the author has to know how good his story is" thank you ) i loved it -
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Nice story. Not too overly emotional.
riquitv chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
wow, great fic, and it's true, sammy would kill for dean and dean would kill for sam, :)
better-days chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
i love it
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Read it. Liked it.

Sam finally came across a situation where a human was a direct cause of Dean being injured. And that person was stupid enough to not care!

Good thing they have a kill switch in each other!

Thank You.

Cat
mitchellhp chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
That was sweet. Loved it.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
great fic
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
third time reading this, and i always love it
Lily Carroll chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Your descriptions on the feelings of rage and of the sam love for dean are sincere and sweets. Great fic.
He's No Angel chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
aw I luv the brothers so much! Thanks 4 this, u should write more (or if u have, Im gonna go see them now) XD
wincest4eva chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Great! Awsome! Superb! lol I love all of your writing, i hope you continue to write, since this (sadly) is the last story i can read cause i read all of the others.

~*~*~Wincest4eva~*~*~