Reviews for Red
I think the plot has lots of potential, but I don't think Sam would ever actually react like that unless he was drinking demon blood (: The brothers are pretty out of character, but I think with a few tweaks you could make it spot on. Sorry to be 'that' comment. You're obviously a good writer.
sabidoche chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
wow, that's adorable. I like the way you tell about how they are losing it and it's always one of them who help the other to get out of this rage. well done!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Nice
spnfan chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
oh my god! i cant believe this is ur first fanfic! its wonderful! the way u narrated it...awesome! though at first i kinda skimmed the lines, after reading the end i went again and read it again. its really nice! thank u :)
Psycho33 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I liked this story...it was intimate without being mushy. It showcased their relationship while keeping it in character. Nice job, thanks for sharing.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I loved reading!
briumy chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
you know, i dont like short storys very much, but sometimes, when they get my attention, i read 1 or 2.. and im glad that i could read yours; when i finishied reading it, just one tought crossed my mind "i have to review this one, because the author has to know how good his story is" thank you ) i loved it -
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Nice story. Not too overly emotional.
piquitv chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
wow, great fic, and it's true, sammy would kill for dean and dean would kill for sam, :)
better-days chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
i love it
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Read it. Liked it.

Sam finally came across a situation where a human was a direct cause of Dean being injured. And that person was stupid enough to not care!

Good thing they have a kill switch in each other!

Thank You.

Cat
mitchellhp chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
That was sweet. Loved it.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
great fic
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
third time reading this, and i always love it
Lily Carroll chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Your descriptions on the feelings of rage and of the sam love for dean are sincere and sweets. Great fic.