Reviews for Questions
RT4ever chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Okay how is each story turning out insanely better than the last when they started off really good?

Great work girl...Keep going.

(I'd have more comments to make if my stunned little confused moment would pass, but it is not...It was truly excellent)
meritaten chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Great story - I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
BlueAngel137 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Great to see a multi-part story from you, even if it's not action filled ;) ... ha, you still remember :).

It's always good to have something to look forward to on FFN, so thanks for this nice start.

I like how you show Max's deep emotional conflict and her fear of being pushed away by Logan (AGAIN). Love her internal comments and the mood you create.

Especially liked this parts:

-...She sighed, letting her hands drop, to lean against the massive, unquestionably very expensive red wood of Logan’s door, wondering if it wouldn’t be wiser to leave now while she still could. ... (beautiful description)

-...Arms still around her knees, absently rocking herself back and forth, Max finally allowed herself to listen to this tiny voice in the back of her mind ... (and the following paragraph ...)

Yep, that's something I can't understand about people committing suicide. How can they do that to their friends and family? So Max's conclusion seems definitely plausible (-...Because he doesn’t know how important he is to you).

I'm glad Max finally decided to go in. Hope you update soon.
Chimera452Bast chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
I like it. I hope that you continue on with this too. Good job on capturing Max's feelings. Abby
Maria656 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
you're off to a good start-looking forward to reading more!
Reilynn chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Yes! Wonderful. Logan's depression/despair is one of the many things that the show should have gone into more detail about. Can't wait to read the rest.

Thanks.
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I just don't know how I'm going to wait to see what happens once Max gets inside the penthouse! You've done such a nice job of setting up the mood, the darkness of it and Max's very legitimate concerns that this wasn't just an "oops" on Logan's part, but that he would likely still be fighting all the depression and dispair that drove him to the first try. Max's musings _really_ make the reader itch to see what comes next.

I hadn't really thought about it but you make an excellent point, so many things started happening to Max so quickly with her siblings suddenly appearing, to have this follow so quickly must be such a huge emotional jolt- what a nightmare!

I agree that you have to put everything else aside and lock yourself away with Chapter 2... ;}
Laura chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
You got my attention, I'm really curious to see how Max is going to start this confrontation with Logan.

Hope you'll update soon :)
jeepGIRL12 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
So far I like the story, keep going.
annie200 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Wow..this is great. You have Max's fear of telling Logan how she feels so perfectly. I love her inner monologue, and how she berates herself for not having realised how Logan was feeling, and the description of Logan's exhilaration when he was able to walk. Hope you plan to spend the weekend writing!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5