Reviews for To Heal Her Heart
sleepyseagull chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
It's great! Keep it going :)
448735154768431646513164643213 chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE. D:

I WILL SHOWER YOU WITH COOKIES IF YOU DO.
GreenMartini chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Great start to this story. I'm hoping for an update but it's been a long while since chapter 2 so I'm not sure if you discontinued this or not.

~~Rave
Chimera.Cain chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
aww this is really cute! Even though this is a LeonXYuffie - How you write Cloud and Yuffie is really cute too! I hope you decide to continue this. I can't waitt o see what happens when she wakes up!
SchPrttyWrds chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
I like this story so update soon.
Flaunt Your Individuality chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
It's beenn 1/2 a year! Friggin continue already!
Chun Yut Mei chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
This is a good story! Keep it up!

~Rin Miyazawa
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
Ooh! Da plot thickens (slightly) yet again! _ cnt wait 4 more frum u _~

Keep on ritin! _
AngelicConquistador chapter 2 . 6/9/2006
I loved this chapter, Leon's still feeling so guilty, ne? I thought the part where Cloud was comforting Yuffie was the best, though. :3 Cute. Great job, please update soon!
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Nother fantastic chappie!
chibified kitsunes chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
oh my god yay! you updated!

i'm liking how cloud handled the situation and spoke to leon like that. good job on playing with leon's emotions and sending him on a guilt trip like that. i like it.

especially that itty bitty jealousy bit when cloud was comforting yuffie. muahaha. xD

gonna elaborate on yuffie's nightmare? 3

great job! i'm anxiously waiting for chapter 3!
Gining chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
You know, I was wondering when you were going to post this. I was worried you had forgotten it. Then I saw why, you had rated it M. I'ts rare if I read those rated ones. But anyway, I really do love this. You managed to keep everyone so IC, even Donald and Goofy! Now, hurry up and get more out. After all, Yuffie has to get better, or Leon has to get worse.
Kichou chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I wonder what will happen next. Great story. Update soon please.
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
AWSUMLY DUN! _ Dis sounds so0o0o0o0o promising!

Keep on ritin! _
ShyLittleAngel chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
This is really good! you showed Leons emotions very well! nicely done! Continue! (and update soon!, please?)