Reviews for Silence
Darth Onixia chapter 5 . 6/12
This is starting to sound more and more like a pedo fic the further and further I read...

I have had enough of that disgusting filth with the Naruto fandom and I honestly cannot stand it in this... Let along the fact that it would be incest, another abomination that the Naruto fandom has some fucking parasitic relationship with, the fact that this is turning out to be such is disturbing on every single level there is.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 5/23
This was one-hundred percent beautiful. I loved every chapter, and the ending especially. Fantastic, all the way through. thank you for this heartwarming story, Author-sempai.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 5/23
Magic. That's the only explanation I have. Great story, I'm off to binge read the rest of it. Ciao!
Procrasty chapter 6 . 4/22
So fucking cute.
PinkDragon112 chapter 3 . 4/20
Cool
Graziella564 chapter 6 . 4/5
That was AMAZING !
U should make a movie out of this !
Plz can u do a sequel to this
That was great keep up the good work
GGMK chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
Most fics listed under the spiritual genre are anything but. This one actually lived up to it; it was a unique take on the Vader/Luke relationship. The ending was very sentimental, in the best way.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
Interesting AU and really well written
AnnieJackson16 chapter 6 . 12/12/2016
OMG! This was soooooooooo cute I just loved it, tha narration was wonderful, you could feel Anakin's sorrow and love for his son even if he tried to denied it at the begining, and the final was just amazing for a wonderful story, now I want more! :) you are a really great writter
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2016
This...This was... Wow. The intense. The everything. Really good. Like really. I like how you did this. Everything about it.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2016
I always love your stories :) this one was so beautiful (like all of em) thanks for writing it!
Anaelyssa chapter 6 . 9/12/2016
The feels.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
OMG OMG OOMG OMG OMG OMG! Favorite fanfic of all time, you actually got me crying there! This was amazing and I encourage you to make this stories that are sooo heartfelt. Thank you!
Emerald Sage chapter 6 . 6/28/2016
This was so sweet and heartwrenching! I absolutely loved it :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2016
This is so wonderful and heart warming! I love it! I literally made me cry, and I'm kinda ticked at Star Wars for making the end of the movies heartbreaking, unlike this. I'm with everyone else, make a sequel! Maybe one where they find Leia! Anyways, keep up the good work, your stories are amazing! :)