Reviews for Silence
Rascal chapter 6 . 3/22
Crying. Actually crying.
That was so amazing and heartwarming and charming and enjoyable!
I don't think I could ever read enough of this story. In six marvelous chapters, you smoothly covered more plot than stories with fifty.
You have skill. I only regret you didn't take this further.
Like ObiWan, Leia, and what happens to the Galaxy? But your ending resolved the conflicts of the story perfectly.
I cannot speak highly enough of your story.
Rascal chapter 5 . 3/22
I kid you not, this chapter brought me to tears.
I suppose it's alright to call him Anakin now?
I don't quite understand how Luke hides so well, but I'm okay with that.
zoewinter1 chapter 6 . 3/19
I'm fucking crying how dare you give me so many feels ((jesus christ I love this fanfiction so much))
LivesForTheReveal chapter 6 . 3/12
Very sappy.

I love it.
Asj Johnson chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
Huh. I wondered if he was just projecting himself like that, but the toy didn’t quite make sense. Like, unless Luke had planned the whole thing and had snuck the toy to Vader when he had passed by.
Darth Vader giving a polite ‘thank you.’ :P
I can see why some people have asked for more. I think it would be nice if Luke had set the course for Leia. Could be interesting to see how she's discovered. I think I'll believe that way. Perhaps she could be an odd child, too smart for her age, too.
Asj Johnson chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
After a few chapters, I couldn’t help but think, this is a strange story. Though, this and last chapter, I started finding it quite dark. I wonder if some of this fic gave you issues while writing it. But, at the moment, I’m all excited about what’s happening with Vader (or at least, I like laughing at what he doesn’t know and his realizations).
Woo, exciting ending to this chapter, too.
KiyaJinnSkywalkerKenobi chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Ahhhhh! This story makes me just cry every single time I read it! In other words, ITS AWESOME! Love it! Plz also chek out my stories :) thx!
TheGirlBetweenMindAndSoul chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
Absolutely breathtaking. Amazing story. Good job. :D
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
This made me cry.
Deathmvp chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
Great work on this story. I do think you should have had the course on the system sending them to Alderran even if they do not know why.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Aww That so sweet it brought tears to my eyes. Such a beautiful story...
Please write a sequel! :)
Is Leia there in this too?
mcosta4581 chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
I cried it was so touching are you going to write another series with him and Luke except it is Luke growing up
aurebesh chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
THE FEELS! THE FEELS! So heart-breaking and sweet and wonderful in every single way... You're now my fave LV author. Thank you very much for posting :'D

Aira
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
I died of fluffiness and cuteness. Just thought I should let you know. I never expected to go this way. I'm surprised that I didn't wake anybody up with my fangirlish squeals of pure delight. Love the story, I don't think I'll ever find an other fanfic (especially for this fandom) as sweet as this one.
My Solitude chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
This is a nice story. XD