Reviews for Ptolemy's Return
Anonymous chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
Jane Farrar is the werewolf.
Ptolemy-the-new chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I really want to read this fix but because it seems to revolve around kitty and not one of the IMPORTANT male charters *sighs* e.g Nathaniel, bartimaeus, Ptolemy etc. I don't know how this is going to work. Thankfully I put my faith in your writing skills. After all, a good plot can always dim unsightly details. Not that it's your fault I'm so fickle so sorry.I am a woman though... almost anyways.
Guest chapter 54 . 8/31/2013
I think that I love this story! I hope that you revise the next chapter!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
The footnotes are sorta messed up. In the text, it goes 1, 3, 5. In the footnote part, it's no number, no number, 4, 5
PIDAY2000 chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Kitty speaks Greek? Since when?
PIDAY2000 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Whoah, got goosebumps on the 2nd paragraph. I guess that's a good sign.
MaiWishes chapter 19 . 9/23/2010
Ch19

Barti scared of a werewolf? Why?
Valkerie chapter 54 . 6/20/2010
Ahhh! you can't leave me hanging like this! You haven't updated since last year! Please post more! I love this genius story!
Valkerie chapter 24 . 6/19/2010
Hey,I'm not being like, judgmental or anything,but there was one teeny inconsistency I wanted to point out.

When Ptolemy recognizes the Holy Roman Empire, technically, he shouldn't. See, Ptolemy live in Alexandria, 125 B.C. (or B.C.E., as it is now referred to as, to avoid not failure to be politically correct, religion-wise.)

Anyway, I understand that the abbreviation B.C. stand for "before Christ" (It probably has a Latin meaning, but if that's the case, I don't know it.) :)

So Ptolemy was before Christ. The Holy Roman Empire was created and ruled by Catholics. Catholicism is a division of Christianity. Therefore, Ptolemy had no experience with the Holy Roman Empire.

Now, to be fair, I don't know if Egypt knew of the landmass that is now Europe, or if anyone who didn't live there knew about it then. And the HRE thing was a good idea. It didn't interfere with the story at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another topic, I can't believe you don't already have all of this written out and perfected! This story is genius, and you're not even sure where the plot line is going!

*claps*

So, keep it up, genius author!

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Peace and pies and stuff,

Valkerie
Valkerie chapter 21 . 6/19/2010
Sorry, I just realized that the chapter thing scrolls down. hehe.

Still love this, though!
Valkerie chapter 20 . 6/19/2010
omigod, you haven't updated since LAST YEAR?

Please, please update! I'm gonna die! And Kitty will have to summon me! And I'll have to haunt you and make you write more!

You are a truly fantastic writer, with a truly fantastic idea. Please don't give up on it. I love this story! :)

This is going on my favorites list. I want to see an update in the very near future.

Peace and pies and stuff,

Valkerie
sandra chapter 54 . 5/24/2010
so... are u ever gonna continue with this story?
Tylina Vespart chapter 54 . 1/16/2010
Still good. Planning on continuing this one? Hope so _
PurpleMatter chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I found this story two years ago, when it was first published on this site. I'm not sure if I reviewed; I didn't have an account back then.

I do remember loving this story, though, and checking back to the Bartimaeus Trilogy page, day after day - sometimes whenever I had free time - just to see if you had updated.

Today, I was just sifting through the Bartimeaus Trilogy fics when I remembered your story, and I had to look it up.

I'm going to get around to reading this all over again, I really will.

Thanks for writing good stories, and keeping an otherwise totally bored kid entertained for half a year.

I'm favoriting this, because it stuck with me, and because just by reading that preface...well, I had good taste, it seems like. *giggle*

Thank you again. _
joe chapter 34 . 8/3/2008
oh, and. the vry obvious one.. kitty is madly in love with ptolemy.