Reviews for From Potions to Pram
Pathseekerme chapter 42 . 4/10
Oh, dear, that sounds entirely too ominous! I hope they all live through the next school year! Great job writing this!
Navyangel85 chapter 7 . 4/4
what did he do to that potion to be able to do that lol
Aileen O'Neill chapter 42 . 2/5
Hi! I really really love your fic, I think it's just great, and the relationship between Albus and Severus is amazing!
I was wondering, do you plan on updating and finishing the fic? :3
nightpurr1 chapter 21 . 1/10
I liked the imprint of Snape. I wish we could of had small comments to have that odd sense of humor of his throughout. The story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Update please
Guest chapter 42 . 9/14/2016
Oh no! You can't just stop there...
This is such a great story and it would be a shame if you let us hang there.
riverrat chapter 42 . 7/19/2016
Sigh! I keep checking here once in a while hoping you would write another chapter, but unfortunately it looks more and more like a dead story. This story is so good. If you are out of the muse couldn't you give it up for adoption for somebody else to finish?
FakeUserName5 chapter 16 . 4/7/2016
sew,
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 22 . 3/4/2016
More like the helpless laughter of Idris Teiwa! (Aka me)

I felt so bad laughing! My dad is trying to prepare for a seminar he's giving and I'm just cracking up obnoxiously in the corner..
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 21 . 3/4/2016
What a great end to the chapter! And I must admit that I usually hate OCs in HP fics, but Phoebe is perfect for Harry.
tanilc chapter 41 . 2/24/2016
Great story
riverrat chapter 42 . 2/24/2016
Yesss! Two more chappies. I have been waiting for more of this excellent story. Pleeeeease don't make us wait that long for an update.
lw117149 chapter 42 . 2/18/2016
More please This please say u r still writingthis?
Netchka chapter 42 . 2/7/2016
When Harry gets 'that' grin things start happening. ;) Can't wait to find out what he does next. ;)
Netchka chapter 41 . 2/7/2016