Reviews for From Potions to Pram
00 chapter 40 . 6/28
I've just found this tory again and wonder if you have notes to the ed. If so, please post them.
Lea chapter 40 . 4/19
Great stroy. I hope you decide to update and finish it.
I would like to know, how Rick and Severus realize their plan..
And how Severus will take the news?
Or maybe Headmaster will tell him himself?
Momorulz chapter 40 . 2/21
Please update this is getting good part of him acting like a spy again
daisycb chapter 40 . 1/30
Awesome story. Please finish this.
oreomonstar chapter 40 . 1/5
One of the few stories I've had to skip sleep for two days in a row just to finish reading. Thank you - hope you update sooooon :)
cztelnik chapter 38 . 11/23/2014
Damn, just damn. Been there done that - wrapped the blanket, placed the favorite possession but reading that last paragraph was a flashback jolt to the gut...but Good story.
Abie chapter 40 . 10/31/2014
fiction writers should solemnly swear to conclude and finish their stories before writing a fanfiction.
This story will chapter 40 . 10/25/2014
Never be updated.
amazingracie21 chapter 40 . 10/20/2014
ahhhhh, I want more, this has been soooo great, and sooo sooo different from any other story I have read. I know its been years but if you read this think about another chapter or two! soo great, ahh it made me tear at times!
aalens chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Ah! A very interesting development. (I can see that I will be going to bed far too late tonight because I will keep having to read 'just one more chapter.')
aalens chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Where did Merlin suddenly come from? (probably I missed a sentence or two somewhere?)

Good start to the story.
marthapreston4 chapter 38 . 10/8/2014
so sad but really no one noticed for 10 years that it was hinky
marthapreston4 chapter 27 . 10/8/2014
THis chapter is depressing and made me cry my eyes out
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
awww cute baby gawd minerva kinda of bitch
Love2read23 chapter 40 . 9/27/2014
I enjoyed this. Sev is really growing up differently and it's really changing him from Professor Snape. In the early chapters it was definitely more a look at how the adults cope and handle giving someone a fresh start. This twist with Cedric2 is an interesting paralell. I was really hoping since you posted again after 2 years that it would be a concluding chapter and show how Severus takes the news of his own rebirth. It seems you were leading up to that. You're so close. Please finish.
1,251 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »